• Tagged users None
M

Musashi888

Hey Y'all. I'll try to explain as possible to save time:

Undercurrent System

PH 5.8-6.3
PPM is at 6-700 and CalMag has been added
Using Advanced A+B Gro, Rhizo, Cannaz, CalMag and Roots Excel
Ladies just transplanted from soil to system a week ago. Soil was rinsed from roots
Bulbs are vertical with 5 tons of AC
I use an infrared thermometer to check the surface temps of the plants which is never more than 80 deg
Water temp is a constant 64 deg
RH sweeps from 35-55%
Ambient room temp is never over 83 and usually around 77
strains are Razbury Kush and AfghaniPak
6 of 18 plants having issues
have intake, exhaust and fans for internal airflow

Is it N deficiency? If so would the brown spots be crispy? I just put CalMag in Three days ago so maybe it takes a second to kick in? I also have so other plants that are drooping but I haven't posted pics yet. I figured they just didn't take the transplant well. Some plants have no problems whatsoever. These plants looked good but are now yellowing.

Thanks!

M

Photo1
Photo2
Photo3
Lower yellow leaves with some crispy brown spots 4
J

jvilla

looks like a mag problem to me had the same experience with this before the yellow looks to be starting with the old leaves and working its way up. also a little stress on the roots from the soil transfer. poss low nutes i use house and garden line and my ppm is around 800 to start 1/2 tsp per gallon for the cal mag and get some algen extract.

stickyicky

stickyicky

Your plants still appear to be a bit shocked from the transplant. I would stick with the ppm's where your at. Don't want to burn the already stressed roots.

Have you flushed with straight h20? I flush with R/O h20 every week.

By the way, I'm in week 6 of flower and ppm's are at 1150. To each his own.

M

Musashi888

Thanks j and sticky for your advice. Sticky you prolly nailed it with shock. Out of eighteen plants 9 showed little growth after two weeks. I took the six best, made mothers of them and cut the rest up for clones. I'll get new plants that are hopefully a lil happier.

Thanks!

M

M

Musashi888

Thanks J and Sticky. Sticky you prolly nailed it with shock but I think these guys we just unhappy before I put em in too. Gunna cut em up for clones and start again.

Cheers!

O

Original Grower

defently keep ph 5.5-5.8, always use cal mag and keep ppm @1000 until they start to grow. id kill half the lghts too for a bit, peace, og

deacon1503

deacon1503

Swap your AN a+b for a true hydro base, Canna, DM, or H&G.

Flush, add cal/mag to 150, then add nutes.

Good luck.

M

Musashi888

Root rot...

So I switched to Canna Aqua A+B and added more calmag. They started to do pretty good but then they died with in two days. Root rot... I cleaned everything up and now I'm ready to start again. I wonder... should I start a new thread or keep on with this one?

:sick0004:Root rot sucks, period. Thanks y'all for the tips.

M.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
start a new one be easier to navigate. dont want you thread reading yellow crispy leaves if they are not anymore

lazarus718

lazarus718

Looked like transplant shock causing a nitrogen deficiency....wasn't magnesium because you would still have had green veins and it wouldn't have started from the tip back. Did you transplant these from seed, your clone, buddy's mom, you didn't tell us from where? If you got them from someone else I think a lot of growers forget that they should try to mimic the same conditions that the clones were in and then slowly change them how you want them to be. You can't let the pH fluctuate that greatly.

E

edux10

im a n00b but i would think transplant shot aswell. Looks like room and nutes are on, but going from soil to hydro isnt a good practice. you can pull it off, but just not good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom