Lowering Humidity in my ebb n flow setup! Help

• Thread starter Dietrich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dietrich

Dietrich

I am having trouble with humidity in my 3x3 my flood table sits above my in-line fan vent where I have an ac infinity t6 blowing cool air in, I’m thinking my humidity is higher than usual( been growing in soil for years) because that vent is being blocked by the table… i saw that secret jardin makes a ducting flange that you can cut anywhere in your tent to either exhaust or intake curious if adding this above my flood table would lower humidity? I’m high so this might not make perfect sense thank you in advance

Dietrich

Dietrich

E12AFB07 4DA9 4497 8143 B195F2475CA8

That is the vent under the table, the table is blocking all fresh air
94DF8266 65E0 4665 856E 71F0AFD8B5A0

I’m curious if adding another vent there would help
FED7BB60 EA13 48CA 8B28 6031074BECF8

G

gabewinsx

Are you exhausting the air from your tent in the same room or is it going outside? I'm just wondering if you're recycling the humid air your tent is expelling back in. If that is the case I would recommend a good dehumidifier outside the tent.

You'll also be able to reduce humidity by defoliating. Thats a big beast and she's sweating like a pig. It'll help big time.

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

My main T6 fan sits on the roof pulling air from the top of the roof and vents into the room. I have a booster fan that pushes fresh air from the same room into the bottom of the tent. If the temp & humidity of the grow room are in a good zone I open the door(s) and turn off the fans. (Used to do it manually but have the ACI T6 & 97 controller now.)

If leaving the door open isn’t an option or doesn’t help you need to get much better air flow or small dehumidifier.

Defoliation is a great way to cut down humidity. The bigger or more plants you have the higher the humidity, especially at night cycle.

Dietrich

Dietrich

Yes I am venting outside and I’m pulling fresh air in through the bottom I have a 30 pint dehumidifier my humidity isn’t like crazy it needs to be 5-8% lower yeah I have 8 females in that little 3x3

Top Bottom