lowering potash when turning brown

• Thread starter phear
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

phear

hi just after opinions from some experts..

1 of my mates usually lowers the amount of potash around week 6-7 when he starts getting brown hairs then runs it at half dosage for a week then drops it and adds liquid lead (sort of a potash) but it takes him alot longer with the liquid lead to get a lot of browning.

he thinks that this helps him get a couple more weeks of flower in and he thinks it gives him extra yield

is it helping him at all on yield or is it just dragging it out and getting the same amount?

any advice would be muchly appreciated!

M

mrbong73

liquid lead?
Is it for plants?

edit: oh this, never heard of it

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

intresting concept, but i do the exact oppsite. blast them babies the last couple weeks. dont burn any leaves with ur ppm's but getting ur p-k numbers up there seems to help them finish faster
if it does help yeild more ask if the extra money for power and nutes is really worth the extra yeild. not to mention i'd assume the potency is hurt if you leave them up to long

P

phear

yeah were talking the differance in lb's for a week or 2 of power. and potency is very strong. i think i may just have to try a couple of different things and see what works the best!

Top Bottom