Lowlifes ak47xhindu kush

• Thread starter ukcheesehead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

ukcheesehead

im on day 66 from putting the seedlings under a light .
been flushing for 6 days with canna flush and for the next week im goiving them plain old water (ph 5.8)

real spicy smell comming from them ,looked with my microscope and would say 60%milky 20%amber rest clear .
the foxtails are realy starting to fatten up now aswell . looking to chop in a weeks time or when my whiterussain is dry .........

Lowlifes ak47xhindu kush
Lowlifes ak47xhindu kush 2
H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Very nice product UKC. Like the avatar update as well, big improvement :D

J

Jare

Very nice structure to be an autoflowering.... Nice work! How's the smell? How many liters pot? How many wattS?

true grit

true grit

Looking kick ass. I definitely did not get any foxtailing with my the ak's. Very nice.

Solidopc

Solidopc

Autos have never really grabbed my attention. That's definatly the nicest looking auto i have seen. I don't follow auto diaries mind though in general, so don't see alot, but that looks really nice.

O

organic herbalist

looks good. the autos really seem to like coco.

O

organic herbalist

ive never grown in coco. too much hassle checking the ph and ec all the time lol

U

ukcheesehead

Autos have never really grabbed my attention. That's definatly the nicest looking auto i have seen. I don't follow auto diaries mind though in general, so don't see alot, but that looks really nice.

well worth popping a cpl if u got a spare corner in your tent or in your veg room . if my seeds turn out ill send you some ......

U

ukcheesehead

still flushing the ak47 x hindu kush . as soon as the white russain is dry i will chop her .

Monday ak47 hindu kush 011
Monday ak47 hindu kush 008
Monday ak47 hindu kush 007
U

ukcheesehead

update

will be chopping this weekend

the ak47xhindu kush is 1 sexy auto for sure .. just hope she smokes as good as she smells and looks . this is the best af ive seen . very happy with lowlife seeds ...this sataday is day 72 so seed to weed in 72 days

Ak47xhindu kush friday 004
Ak47xhindu kush friday 005
Ak47xhindu kush friday 007
C

coldnorth

best auto ive ever seen, been looking at these for a while, and now i made up my mind. great pics, looks dope as hell :)

U

ukcheesehead

photos b4 i chopped the ak47 x hindu kush ..

73day from seed to harvest

Hindu chopped 004
Hindu chopped 007
Hindu chopped 008
Hindu chopped 009
Top Bottom