Lowryder #2 feminized experimental legal medi grow

• Thread starter paulycali
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

paulycali

Hey all you Autoflowering farmers! I will be taking pics throughout my entire grow for all you farmers, so let the growing begin

P

paulycali

heres the ladies they are all about 2 weeks old from seed. hope you like them

R

rhead

awsome I just bought some feminized Lowryder Diesel Ryder, so I will be watchin!

:passingjoint:

T

TwoCreeks

PaulyCali,
I'm interested in those plants as they look very, very much like a strain I have been using for 20 years. I never considered mine to be autoflowering, just the earliest I've ever encountered. (I never heard the term autoflower or LowRyder until a year or so ago.) Can you tell me a little about them? I don't know anything about the origins of mine, just seeds I got in Humboldt in 1989. Mine show sex outdoors or under 18 hours of light at he 6th or 7th node, just slightly larger than yours pictured. Outdoors in NorCal they start to bud July 1st, and finish right around September 1st. Mine are very stable, all look the same, and depending on the conditions get to be 4-6 ft. outdoors and yield 4-6 ozs. of moderately potent buds.

Last year I used pollen from the early strain to make seeds with female Sour Diesel, OG Kush, TrainWreck, and Green Crack x Blue Dream. This year I am using all of those except the TrainWreck cross, and they all seem remarkably similar. And they showed sex early under 18 hours of light which I was hoping for.

I'd be really interested in hearing about yours.

P

paulycali

That is pretty interesting twocreeks! Doubtful your plants are from the ruderalis family aka lowryder but its still hard to be certain. I believe that your early flowering strain might just be one of the berkeley strains or stoney girl gardens strains, since your in norcal and there in oregon. Most of there strains flower in 32-45 days a few longer. Could be one of them! Also Twocreeks, are you able to keep that plant in clone form or just seeds. And could you flower them out under 20 hours of light and 4 hours of darkness? That how these ladies grow! We will figure this one out

T

TwoCreeks

PaulyCali,
Good questions....I've always done these from seed outdoors and have never taken cuts.
I've started them under flourescents 18/6 just to get them started before moving outdoors. It doesn't matter when I start them, they start budding on July 1st every year like clockwork.

P

paulycali

Interesting! The lowryder comes from the plant ruderalis which is a very strong overall plant from the cannabis family but with low thc that will start flowerering under any lighting condition within 60 days from seed. Crazy plant. The lowryder#2 is a cross of santa maria and the original lowryder. I use a 20/4 light cycle for the lowryders. They reach a height of around 2 ft max.

M

monkeytime

Wow, those are flourishing a 2 weeks for autoflowers!!

P

paulycali

Thanks man! They are now 2 weeks 5 days old. They just love all the oganics i give them. The beneficial bacterias i feed them really make them happy and couldnt be any happier myself. I feed these ladies with almost the full line of organics from advanced nutrients with a few others thrown in there as well. Gotta go organic its the only way! Bigger the roots bigger the fruits

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

Hey pauly i saw that you are using AN's organic line on these ladies. How are you liking it? I use their regular line and i love it! Ive been thinking about trying out their organic line but i havent talked anyone thats used it so ive been debating back and forth for a while.

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

Gorgeous girls by the way. Looking like they are loving life!

P

paulycali

Its a must if you want to use beneficials! the bigger the roos the bigger the fruits. its all about the root system. i would reccomend using organic especially AN because my plants are loving it compared to other organic lines. get some you will thank me for it. what i reccomend is buying a few starting with the bloom ones since you can use those in conjunction with the synthetics and wean you way down to buying the base nutes like iguana juice and so on. you will love it

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

Awesome! I think I'll give it a try then, thanks pauly. And advanced has save me so much stress and problems with grows that I'd feel guilty using anything else haha

P

paulycali

Stuffs great! when you purchase hoping you do insted of buying Pirhana and Tarantula buy Great White Beneficials instead. Great White contains both Tarantula and Pirhana! Along with Voodoo Juice those are your beneficials which make your roots huge which will end in bigger yields. Def get Iguana Juice shits off the wall and grab some of there bloom stimulants and additives. Purchase a High PK product aka hammerhead, kool bloom ect. it can be synthetic and wont hurt your beneficials during the flowering stage. Shit works wonders in conjunction with the organics. Remember thats the only synthetic product you can use throughout your cycle any and all base nutrients that are not organic will kill your beneficials

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

I have heard great white was amzing I didnt know it had both of those in it though cus i normally use the 2 on their own. Are you sure their regular A&B and connesseur kill the voodoo, tarantula and pirhana? Because on their website they have you add all 3 of those to every nutrient regimen that they have. The only product they say not use with tarantula ect. is the hi-ox or any h2o2. And i have ran their full connesseur line, it too includes the benneficials and they deffinatly worked and werent killed off.

P

paulycali

Advanced nutrients line is confusing and yes you can mix all those products together but they wont be nearly as effective as if you were using 100% organic. Other companies do not reccomend mixing synthetic with beneficials except for the flowering stage due to innoculation of the bacteria. Experiment see what happens you might find a diamond in the rough

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

Oh ok that makes sense. Ya advanced does se
weird stuff but their products are amazing!

P

paulycali

check out my other thread 2010 calfornia medical organic grow! finally posted pics

P

paulycali

Oh there starting to bud! Yeah!!! I will post some new pics today

Latest posts

Top Bottom