Lowryder Grow Outdoors

• Thread starter madhatter201
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

madhatter201

First week of growing outdoors. Lowryder. So far so good. I am bringing the plant in every night dew to the location of where I live, the humidity is so high and it rains at the same time. I will keep posting more pics as the grow go's on.

Lowryder grow outdoors
Lowryder grow outdoors 2
B

Blaze1

I was thinking about doing this as well since its so late in the season. Ill be watching this one :)

P

paulycali

More sun the more fun! Sould be a fun grow. Which strain exactly? Good luck and make sure you have fun growing her out. Give her love she'll show you her love in many good ways. Buds Buds Buds

Have a happy farming day!

M

madhatter201

The strain is Lowryder #1 and is in a spot that gets sun all day from morning to night. I live in a place that the climate wont really effect the plant. I plan on growing more through out the year outside. I wanna watch this one first and see how it goes. I'll all informed during grow.

M

madhatter201

Had to bring her inside. Two weeks of non-stop rain no good. So far so good.

100 2793
100 2796
M

madhatter201

more pics

So far so good. I gave her to much nutrients and the bottom leaves turned brown and brittle. I cut them off and the plant is back outside. Diffentlly notice the difference between growing indoors with 24hrs light and growing outdoors. Growth is much slower.

100 2818
100 2815
S

Spaceman3

To get a good yield off Lowryders they need 18+ hours of light a day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom