Loyal To The Soil - Natural Farming Picture Grow Log

• Thread starter Organikz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Organikz

Organikz

Ur room is super clean I fucking love it. All that hard work u put in cleaning and maintaining it without anyone ever seeing, I appreciate it and I respect it. Good vibes man
I try my best. Its hard to keep my dogs out. I might buy some clean room tacky mats for when you walk in. It would keep my girlfriends cat out for sure lol.

Organikz

Organikz

Hey @lilsmokey I want you to go research very hard. Here are the subjects to focus on.
  • Apical dominance
  • Cytokine and their effects on apical dominance (one is tighter internodal spacing)

Organikz

Organikz

Yah i won't be a dick. Everyone gets excited about growing and has to start somewhere. You shouldn't shoot off the hip @lilsmokey

Vertical growth and big fan leaves are gentic traits. They don't matter anyway. If you're watching how many inches your plant grows and judging it's health you're dead wrong. Potassium deficiencies are a sign of stretched internodal spacing.

What you are referring to is called praying. Mine weren't because the lights had just come on. How long have you been growing anyway? You are NPK chasing. Your plants also haven't matured. Once you girl becomes a woman nodes stagger and branching happens more than growing. Do you believe that dudded thread? Bro that's the weakest bucket of steam trick ever and pretty fucked up. Got people throwing plants out. What was explained is impossible. A plant would just die before it stopped growing completely. You obviously don't understand mitosis. It can't be genetically coded to stop creating cells. This defies every law of nature.

All the bullshit they posted is signs of maturity. Why do you think it happens in 5 weeks....hmmmm....domt know if you are trying to be cute but bro if you think someone can fall for that you don't understand a plants metabolic process at all.

A broadmite can be carried by a seed. Gtfo. Once a broadmite senses 0 osmotic pressure meaning that part of the plant is dead they move on.

Last edited:
Organikz

Organikz

I think you just contradicted yourself?
where did i do that? there's a difference between internodal spacing and height if that's what you're referring to. Genetics determine internodal spacing somewhat but environment and hormone stimulation play a larger factor. If i contradicted myself elsewhere let me know. No offense but yours aren't growing so much as they're stretching. there's a difference.

T

Tearsofshiva

You can tell the plants are "dropping" because the lights were off. Spreading ur fan leaves or praying is different than "reaching for the light". Personally i feel if your plants are reaching that means they're too far away from the light.

Organikz

Organikz

@CallmeTex I am working to make sure my temps stay steady. I am trying not to have to purchase a portable air conditioner. I run a cool mist humidifier that keeps them happy enough even if I slip up to 82 but ultimately I'll have to buy one this weekend. I'm taking some good cuts from both blackberry phenos. Probably give them a week to recover and allow the clones to root. They root ridiculous fast under 3100k lec. Feed coconut water the night before you take cuts bro. It's like 100%. Throw the cuts immediately in a cup of 24 hour bubbled water (dechlorinate) with a tsp of coconut water and aloe and let them sit for a few hours while the cubes soak in the same solution. Pop those in. Gtg.

They not only act as a rooting stimulant. They will also act as a fungal protection. I've heard of people putting a little honey in there also. The aloe also has saponin to protect fresh roots from fungus gnats.

Last edited:
Organikz

Organikz

You and him are two different games...Your rocking no till OG... He is clearly not and most likely using bottled nutrients! I had to come to your defense.
Haha you're awesome. I know you have the knowledge to understand the difference between building a tall house on a weak foundation and building a strong foundation before you start building. We go for total biomass. What he thinks he sees is laughable. He doesn't understand the sleeping giant ready to wake. 10g of root mass does a bud mass good.

Organikz

Organikz

Ok well let's see what your buds look like on day 8 of flowerView attachment 738379View attachment 738380
From flip my bad
In all seriousness I'm happy for ya. That works for you but I prefer the natural way. You are playing a different game as @cannabeans has mentioned.

Overmanipulation of nature is mans Achilles heel. "Man is arrogant and foolish to think he understands nature. Nature does not tolerate dissection or analysis."

@cannabeans has grown to understand that vitalizing soil so that bioactivities and enzymatic reactions that trigger terpenoids and cannabinoid producing hormones may happen is most important. Enzymes make everything better. Have you ever had a dry aged steak? It melts in your mouth...why...enzymatic reactions. Its the sugars breaking down and releasing enzymes. Proteins react to these.

We will never as human grasp everything that happens in soil biology or nature for that fact. For instance what they call humus is similar to what they have found inside of a nucleus. There are so many different organisms and shifts in populations and new populations forming they gave up on trying to actually dissect it.

What that bag of compost at home depot calls humus is far from humus. Humus is like the black hole of soil biology. Every end product of carbon based decomposed organic matter ends up at this point of singularity so to speak.

Last edited:
Leew421

Leew421

Young buck smokey is over here trolling. You can't compare yours to his. His look way more dense and more growth. Happy and not rushed. Seems like you took cuts and in 3 weeks put them under flower. You have to have trellis or they would all fall over from weak stems. This is like teaching a Nascar driver how to drive.

Organikz

Organikz

@Leew421 gets it. I'm no NASCAR driver by any means. Im not stupid enough to actually believe im growing awesome bud beacause i have so much skill. Nature is the master at work

@lilsmokey has been trolling all along. He thought he was clever with his attempts to make me feel I was failing and my plants were just going to stop growing tall which they did slow down. However that's the life cycle. Branching begins upon maturity. Apical dominance is shifted to branching. The reason top growth slows is because more sugars are being sinked into lateral branches.

Leew421

Leew421

I have plants that slowed but they are filling in all nodes with grow shoots so really it's just about to get super bushy and explode with growth out. I don't focus on how tall they are but more like amount of growth and evenness of all my tops coming up. I want 10 tops to the top not 3 so I'll make them sit out longer before flower.

Top Bottom