Lrmon larry OG and Witches Weed

• Thread starter Surfr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Surfr

I popped 7 Lemon Larry OG kush seeds and got 6 females and 1 male out of the pack... I also popped 9 Witches Weed with 3 confirmed females, 4 males, and 2 that have not shown sex yet. I also have 1 unknown bagseed... Here are the pictures, they are all at 46 days from seed. Jut recently they have started to kind of wilt, and not look so hot.. Any ideas of why they are looking like this? I am stumped.

Witches Weed Male
WW_7_2.jpg

WW Female
WW_6.jpg

WW Female
WW_4.jpg

Bagseed
Mys_2.jpg

LL Female
LL_7.jpg

LL Male
LL_6Male4.jpg

LL Male
LL_6Male3.jpg

LL Female
LL_5_2.jpg

LL Female
LL_5.jpg

LL Female
LL_2.jpg

LL Female
LL_1.jpg

:character0180:

S

Surfr

I forgot to add, I upped their nitrogen in this last watering.... They should green up a bit here soon.

C

CAPO

hey surfr! what size pots are those?
It looks like you got a ton of perlite in there and with them being 46 days old I'm guessing that even though they are short, they probably have an impressive root system and need to be repotted. Are you hand watering or flooding them on a table?

S

Surfr

Thanks for the advice CAPO! All but the males, one female, and the unknowns were transplanted on the 25th into 3 gal pots. They were in 1/2 gallon pots and were pretty much root bound. The reason they are so short is because they have been LST'd..... The photos make them look shorter than they actually are, as well... They are about about a foot in hieght.. Thanks!

C

CAPO

Yep...sounds like all they need now is some time to grow some new roots and drink a little food. I'm right there with ya surfr...a soil growers nag is always transplanting and a seed pop always throws off the rhythm and the males take up precious space.lol:ridinghorse:

S

supasticky

They look a little underfed. Not much though, they look really good. I thought they were hella small when I just saw the pictures lol I was going to ask how you did it. Also the transplant is going to help out. What soil are you using?

-Supa

S

Surfr

They look a little underfed. Not much though, they look really good. I thought they were hella small when I just saw the pictures lol I was going to ask how you did it. Also the transplant is going to help out. What soil are you using?

-Supa

I think you are right, Supa... I need to up my nutes... I am using Roots Organics soil with added worm castings at a 1:5 ratio, and added chunky perlite at a 2.5:5 ratio...

S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
Witches Weed any info on what the make up of this is? and who breed them? nice name

S

Surfr

Witches Weed any info on what the make up of this is? and who breed them? nice name

The Witches Weed is made up of ChemOG(SFV OG x Chemdog D) x C99.... The were made by Dutchgrown Seeds. Should be some dank!

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
I was after those Witches lol i missed the drop, congrats brotha Surfr!! I will follow ur grow bro best of luck!

S

Surfr

I should tell everyone, this is my first grow in 6 years. I grew from 02-04 then took a long break. It feels great to be back in the game AND legal! I hope you all enjoy the photos..

These are a couple of the Witches Weeds at 22 days exactly. They are definitely going to be great yielders. The Lemon Larry is ahead of the game as far as trichome production goes so far, though.. These lovely ladies are putting off a crazy ass pineapple funk.

WW_22_9.jpg

WW_22_8.jpg

WW_22_7.jpg

WW_22_10.jpg

WW_22_6.jpg

WW_22_2.jpg

WW_22_3.jpg

WW_22_4.jpg

WW_22_1.jpg

S

Surfr

This plant is from a bag that I had bought this last summer. I can't for the life of me remember what the bag was though.. It looks great and seems like it will be a great yielder. I call her my mystery strain...

MYST_22_3.jpg

MYST_22_2.jpg

MYST_22_1.jpg

S

Surfr

These are my Lemon Larry OG's at 22 days exactly. They are frostin up like crazy on me! They smell like a pungent lemon..

LL_22_9.jpg

LL_22_16.jpg

LL_22_13.jpg

LL_22_8.jpg

LL_22_15.jpg

LL_22_12.jpg

LL_22_7.jpg

LL_22_14.jpg

LL_22_11.jpg

LL_22_10.jpg

LL_22_6.jpg

LL_22_5.jpg

LL_22_4.jpg

LL_22_3.jpg

LL_22_2.jpg

LL_22_1.jpg

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice plants, heathly and green as i love them...Glad to see u around have u check ur pm's lately?

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
luv me some LL prolly my favorite Larry just got such a good taste...great job bro will keep a eye on this grow for sure. Peace HDK

S

Surfr

Thanks for the compliments guys! I will keep this updated as much as I can...

S

Surfr

Ok so I am soooooo STOKED! I was rubbing a leaf covered in trichomes on a few different plants to see what they are smellin like and OMG. So far I have 2 distinct different Witches Weed phenos. One pheno which is most of the plants smell like straight up pineapple, like I sliced into a ripe pineapple. it is so amazing. The other pheno is more of a chemical pineapple smell, I think it's a Chemdog leaning pheno.

There are 3 Lemon Larry phenos. One is straight Lemon candy, the other is fuely lemon, and the third is a low odor kinda lemonish...

I am pretty sure the Mystery strain is a Bubba cross... I bought a lot of Bubba last summer and I think it came from one of those bags.. It smells like chocolate coffee.. Pretty crazy smell. From I have been seeing from other pictures, the plants have similar growth.

Top Bottom