Lst and trellis? O.o

Quick question. Ive started tyeing my plants over to promote more tops and wider plant (first timer). So far it seema to be working. I do plant on using a trellis net to attempt to really fill my tent out using scrog. My question is; am i wasting my time with lst right now when I plan on using the trellis once they get taller all around? In my head i figured i would have more plant hitting the trellis at once. All opinions appreciated 👇

Quick question. Ive started tyeing my plants over to promote more tops and wider plant (first timer). So far it seema to be working. I do plant on using a trellis net to attempt to really fill my tent out using scrog. My question is; am i wasting my time with lst right now when I plan on using the trellis once they get taller all around? In my head i figured i would have more plant hitting the trellis at once. All opinions appreciated 👇
Good question. I'm new too and I'm going through the same thing. The way I see it, it couldn't hurt. It makes watering harder but at least I'll be able to completely fill the space with an straight canopy. If they get really big, then a second can be added to support weight ( I hope anyway).

Curious about the feedback.

Good question man,
I think it's a good idea.
I'm doing the opposite.. I have my net all set up and I'm growing mine into it.
Sounds like you have a plan 😁

Have you tipped/ topped your plants? that will help them bush out

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Strawberry Sorbet
Sold out

Strawberry Sorbet

DNA Genetics
Heirloom Swiss Sativa x Sorbet
Feminized
Limited
$85.00
Sorbet Stash
Sold out