Lst Autoflower "help' For This Dummy...

• Thread starter KayC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KayC

Is this plant ready to start LST training? I am a new grower. Growing in pots outdoors/indoors. I have read multiple articles and they all say something different. Should I start? Should I wait until the 5th node is completely grown out? Is there a preferred method for the training? When bending, how do I know where to tie it off on the stem? Thank you all so much in advance for your answer.

Lst autoflower help for this dummy
Reactions: Ina
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Lst can start after 5th node, meaning 5 sets of leaves have popped, you should FIM, google fim and there's A ton of info on that.
After FIM, post separation node development, you can continue to FIM shoots and then light bending tying off. I’d say u are about 2-3 weeks from that stage .

Now tying off is about at 4th or 5th leaf site, decide with routes you wanna go. Many methods. FIM or topping is easiest. Then lst, then supercrop. Scrog/ sog. Or trellises.

Reactions: Ina
Ina

Ina

I think it depends on how fast the auto is.some of them don't have much time to get in the new shape specially after topping.If you top very fast auto I think you should do it...fast:)May be with LST is the same,do it fast,may be start now:)Best way is to do it by feeling,imagine what will happen after the procedure,what and where will grow...If there is lower branches show them to the light.I'm not sure it is needed in your case but try.You can also crop the top....:)Many things but check again how fast is your strain.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

You ‘can’ too after the third and then start training BUT it will be harder to maintain the lower end when it bushes

Top Bottom