LST correct or not?

• Thread starter Thedude4200
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thedude4200

Thedude4200

Hey guys. Blueberry auto. Outdoor. About 2 weeks old. Has a few nodes on her. This is my first attempt for trying LST. Just asking if this looks correct. I plan to circle it around the pot once she takes off. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!
Lst correct or not
Lst correct or not 2
Lst correct or not 3
Lst correct or not 4

MooseFarts

MooseFarts

Yeah I would also let it grow a bit more. Everyone has their own way to do it but I like to begin my training with a topping and then do the LST. I’d say don’t stress it out yet, let it grow the root structure it needs to have to endure the training; this way it can drink all the water / nutrients it needs when being trained.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
You will nenefit the plant by allowing it to grow a few sets of leaves before training. The earliest growth is the most important for growing roots and getting ready for veg growth. By the 2nd set, you should be established enough to try training... if the plant has grown enough by then.

BloodShot

BloodShot

I myself think its too early to train, but ive sene people do it that early. I wait a good month before training its still a seedling
I usually do the same, I wait until there are several nodes with branches searching for more light.
I then bend them over and perhaps lightly bend and twist branches into a position that allows more light.

Latest posts

Top Bottom