LST,FIM and age

• Thread starter vonwolfen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vonwolfen

vonwolfen

I(we) have a medium size space, and the legal amount of clones(Per person prop 215)..My clones have been in veg for 3 weeks and will end up being 5-7 weeks old before going into flowering..At what age or height can FIMing start? "LST"(tie down) start...The clones are in a DIY Rainforest/aeroponic. They are somewhat close together(like in a G&H rainforest 318), and in 3" pots with hydrotron...When they go to flower they will be moved to a 2 1/2 gallon pots(ebb and flo/gro). At which point they will go into a SCrog...Which I wouldn't mind finding out the correct height to set the netting...Thanks

motta-tokka

motta-tokka

You can start going nuts on it right off the bat. Depending on the strain and conditions will determine how it responds. That being said I made a super stretchy landrace sativa grow like a hybrid bush doing it right from clone.

L

l0g1c4l

The proper height of the netting will be figured out when you start your flowering process...

and I start my training as soon as they are 5" to 6" tall.

vonwolfen

vonwolfen

The proper height of the netting will be figured out when you start your flowering process...

and I start my training as soon as they are 5" to 6" tall.

So how do you figure it out when they flower? I need to make them ASAP. 1. because I have the time now and wont in 9 days when they go into the flowering room. 2 because I need to work out the rooms design around the plants

I have super-cropped my plants in about 30% of them they developed the knuckle like all of them but are now almost completely vertical again. ???

Top Bottom