LST Made EASY!!!

• Thread starter Producer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Was this thread helpful?

• No - This guy has no F@$#'n clue what he's talking about.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
catdaddy

catdaddy

hey producer i know you said you haven't being going at this for too long but it seems like you got this down pact and i was wondering if you ever tried scrogging after your lst and if so how did work out for you? thanks in advance

S

StrikeitRich

Just some shots of what i do to LST my ladies.

Close_up_of_Top_Node_in_Training.jpg

DWCBucket.JPG

FreePheno1.JPG

6-19SuperCropShot.JPG

Picture_0157.jpg

Hope that helps some.

Luv the thread too.

Peace,
S i R

P

Producer

Wow! Hey everybody, quite the response all of a sudden!
The thread just sat there for a few days and then all of a sudden exploded.
Right on guys! Lets keep this thread at the top so others can benefit aswell.

awesome how too way better than books haha

Haha! Books are good too! But you're right, I try to use as many illustrations as I can. I try to keep the text down as simple as I can and demonstrate with pictures. Its harder to imagine what you're looking at through simply reading. Im a very visual learner, so I take pictures of what I would like to see in other threads. Thanks for popping in bro.

thank you as always P. great thread tons of info good job my friend. you might even have talked me into it on my next round :scared0016:

And hell ya JS! Do it up old man! ;)

plus you can always use them to actually clean a pipe!

Haha! That too! Oddly enough....I didnt think of that...lol.

Thanks for the welcome!

My lights just got flipped, so as soon as I have a couple pretty flowers, I'll start posting some pics :) I'm pretty excited, I've grown outdoors off and on for years, this is my first one inside. Wow! What a difference! lol

Awesome Rach!! Im excited to see! Its always nice to have new members join and upload pics of their setup and plants. That way there's always new stuff to look at and new strains to explore. More information travelling around.
Look forward to hearing more of you Rachy :)

hey producer i know you said you haven't being going at this for too long but it seems like you got this down pact and i was wondering if you ever tried scrogging after your lst and if so how did work out for you? thanks in advance

Hey CatDaddy! And you're right, I havent been growing long at all.
Im almost embarassed to say how long i've been at this.
But as soon as I started it kind of took over my personal life.
You should see the amount of High Times magazines and article clippings and books and movies I have laying around my place.
Its weird how quickly I got into it. Up until 4 months ago I had never even smoked weed. I still only very rarely do. I just like growing. lol.
But to answer your question no I have never done a Scrog grow.
So unfortunately I have nothing to report as to what advantages or disadvantages there might be.
But its something for me to look into.

Just some shots of what i do to LST my ladies.

Close_up_of_Top_Node_in_Training.jpg

DWCBucket.JPG

FreePheno1.JPG

6-19SuperCropShot.JPG

Picture_0157.jpg

Hope that helps some.

Luv the thread too.

Peace,
S i R

Awesome man!!
Great pics!! Way to utilize the pipe cleaners as well!
Its catching on!! Muahaha! Soon my pipe cleaners will take over the world!!
But seriously. Awesome pics! Great LST'ing.

If other growers have pictures from there results with LST feel free to post them!! This is for all to learn! The more pics the better!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Bump

Great thread Producer!

I like to LST :)

I have plenty of vertical space to grow and not much horizontal area.
So I don't do it indoors much

But I have this one going right now

LST
LST2
S

sk2004

Ken, thanks for bumping, otherwise I'd likely miss this. After walking around walmart for an hour on the day after Christmas, finally found the fuzzy sticks in ithe arts and crafts section. Makes this so easier.

Latest posts

Top Bottom