LST/SCROG when to flip to 12/12

• Thread starter Kevuk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kevuk

Kevuk

I usually SOG in 6lt pots, but my recent cuts grew more vigorously in 10 days under 10 watts than anticipated. So I had to LST as soon as I put them into 11 lt pots last night.

What % of the canopy should be full before I switch to 12/12?

Don’t want to end up in a mess. So would rather be a bit early than late.

Thanks
Lstscrog when to flip to 1212 2
Lstscrog when to flip to 1212

Mugwort

Mugwort

I probably over-vegged mine (still learning). I took my net off today and am going to chop tomorrow. I wanted to save net but ended up having to cut it out. Had a heat insult 3rd week of flower but I got quite the yield for 3 plants (compared to my past sorry grows). Like I said I’m new at this but if you’re looking to fill a SCROG net it looks like you have a bit more vegging. First pic taken few days ago, bottom pic after cutting out net!
60545BE2 BAE1 4895 ADC4 D9DE56A7D55C
AD8E7373 443A 4643 B631 0C0AC34751E7

Kevuk

Kevuk

That’s a great crop for 3 plants.

I have limited height so it was either LST or top.

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
28 day veg. Topped when transferred to flower. LST at 2 levels.

These plants were just flipped

Gsce0
Mugwort

Mugwort

That’s a great crop for 3 plants.

I have limited height so it was either LST or top.
They ( mine) are only 2.5 ft tall. I would keep weaving them through the net until you get a bigger canopy and some more bud sites. You’ll get a bit of surge in height after flipping but you can still keep them shorter by weaving the taller colas through net to keep a more even canopy for the first couple weeks of flower. Be advised you are getting this advice from someone who has only grow six plants in his life but last two were SCROGed. Yours look very healthy and I’m sure you know much more than me.

Top Bottom