Lst Training Only

• Thread starter Sgrowdum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sgrowdum

Let me start off by saying LST is by no means advanced lol. I'm just curious if there are any LST guys out there. I use to FIM a lot and top (seems like no one does FIM anymore) having fun trying something different.

I tried something a little different this time and trimmed a decent amount of fan leaves blocking direct light from smaller sites and Once I had every limb pinned down it really exposed the other sites. I also hacked off some of the sites I thought wouldn't amount to much.

Suggestions/critiques?

Lst training only
Lst training only 2
Lst training only 3
Lst training only 4
907debow1234

907debow1234

I've been doing this and FIM, for years Still do.. I just called it bonsai effect.. that's another passion of mine, much like weed. It's all about control an beauty just a bit more longevity. Keep it going. I personally like the look of the stem when chopped down. I even turned a weed plant into bonsai before an grew forced it to grow mini-fan leafs.
Keep up good work.

jipp

jipp

Saw this pic featured on this site... just impressive what can be done with time an patience
yeah he has skill. you should check out his grow thread.. or maybe that is where you found it doh.. if not.. bagseed grow in the search engine.. lots good things to learn in that bag seed thread.. :) im most impressed with what he did was such little space. hhe.

yours is looking nice, keep up the good work.
chris,

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Let me start off by saying LST is by no means advanced lol. I'm just curious if there are any LST guys out there. I use to FIM a lot and top (seems like no one does FIM anymore) having fun trying something different.

I tried something a little different this time and trimmed a decent amount of fan leaves blocking direct light from smaller sites and Once I had every limb pinned down it really exposed the other sites. I also hacked off some of the sites I thought wouldn't amount to much.

Suggestions/critiques?

I do lots of training on my gals.
And I believe combining all training techniques as needed is best in my opinion.

I went a little crazy this round in veg with training and ended up with a beast .

20170126 202426

1st topping
20170126 202440

2nd topping.
20170126 202243

20170126 222646

20170126 223005

Downloadfile

Downloadfile 5

Downloadfile 6

Downloadfile 1

Downloadfile 2

Downloadfile 7

Latest pics.
Downloadfile 4

Downloadfile 3

Irietime

Irietime

And I believe combining all training techniques as needed is best in my opinion.

I went a little crazy this round in veg with training and ended up with a beast .

View attachment 662995

1st topping
View attachment 662996

2nd topping.
View attachment 662997

View attachment 662998
View attachment 662999
View attachment 663000

View attachment 663006
View attachment 663007
View attachment 663001
View attachment 663002
View attachment 663003

Latest pics.
View attachment 663004
View attachment 663005
That is pretty awesome @rmoltis

Irietime

Irietime

I
Thanks!

I have pics of my 2 other heavily trained plants in flower as well in my thread in my signature.
I've just been going ape shit on training lately.
Very fun way to increase yields while expressing your creativity.
m gonna check it out. I need some more practice on evening out my canopy

S

Sgrowdum

View attachment 662995

1st topping
View attachment 662996

2nd topping.
View attachment 662997

View attachment 662998
View attachment 662999
View attachment 663000

View attachment 663006
View attachment 663007
View attachment 663001
View attachment 663002
View attachment 663003

Latest pics.
View attachment 663004
View attachment 663005

That's pretty damn awesome. I'm assuming youre leaving the ties on for the full run? How long do you have in the plant from the first time you topped to now?

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
That's pretty damn awesome. I'm assuming youre leaving the ties on for the full run? How long do you have in the plant from the first time you topped to now?

It's all logged in my journal.
The posts date/ time is accurate to the posts if you want to do some diggin.

There's 4 grow logs worth of info to dig through lol.

I always do diggin in there when looking for info.

jipp

jipp

It's all logged in my journal.
The posts date/ time is accurate to the posts if you want to do some diggin.

There's 4 grow logs worth of info to dig through lol.

I always do diggin in there when looking for info.

hey man. im so glad you mention you go back and dig up info. i was starting to feel pretty stupid. iv read it twice.. laughs.

have a great sat.
chris.

S

Sgrowdum

@Sgrowdum do you have to get certain varieties because of the no daylight savings or can you run anything?

I'm pretty close to the equator so I need supplemental lighting. I have a 400watt MH I stick them under at night. Being on a constant 12/12 light schedule has its draw backs but it's nice to be able to trigger flowering anytime of the year. So I can run whatever I want. These are Moby Dick and I think diesel

Top Bottom