• Thread starter Karma Genetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bonkia

bonkia

Yah boieeeeeeeee that looks like a huge yeilding OG. Glad to see you doing well

C

CurbsideService

Aww Lucifer, I missed all my chances for you! Great Pics Karma!

K

Karma Genetics

That crop has only been in flower for 2 weeks now, so that should take atleast 10 weeks before i can pack some up.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I will be waiting patiently. Can't wait 2 run this strain in my grow room. Keep up the hard work, Karma!

C

CAPO

Wow! Good work karma..I can't believe I missed this thread...would it be alright to reveal what you used for your SFV Bx? Thanks for any info..I look forward to some more tasty pix!!

K

Karma Genetics

yo Capo never secrets here, you know me. It's been said in the begining, i used a SFV BX2 male from the first release of Swerve. No autoflower problems where spotted.

But that good male is gone. RIP.

C

CAPO

Thanks Karma!...no doubt about what you have there is a KILLER cross going. OG Kush on roids brother...Bx 2 with none of the bad traits, sounds like a winner!:party0042:

K

Karma Genetics

LuciferOGBoulie2.jpg

LuciferOGBoulie1.jpg

G

Golden_Child

Have You Ever Tried Her?

Anyone Ever Smoke Lucifer OG? Medication Wise, How Does She Smoke Compared To The Other OG's? I Have A Feeling Karma, Even Lucifer Would Be Proud Of This Girly :devil

-Golden_Child

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
That looks sick big K can't Waite for the drop

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That Lucifer OG is looking good. How long do u push this girl, Karma? She def looks tasty! When r the bx gonna be ready?

B

Beasters X Haze

anyone know of any info/ pics on the HAOG? I just got the cut but don't see too much of her on the net. Great cross Karma, can't wait to see what's next

K

Karma Genetics

Gone be around 8 weeks till packed and ready to go out to testers on all of them.

The Lucifer OG flowers between 10/11 weeks for most of them.

Beasters X Haze : The HAog is a nice smoke, not the nicest to grow, a bid spiny and makes smaller rock kind of buds, but when crossed for some reason she bring yield to the table, i think the cut is a bit tyerd (weak). So she realy needs some work on that.

G

Golden_Child

Already Waiting Up Here in Humboldt County

Gone be around 8 weeks till packed and ready to go out to testers on all of them.

Had Already Took Note Last Time For The Bubba K Gear You Are Dropping. Attaching This Note To That One. :anim_44: LoL

I Think Humboldt County Would Love to See Some Karma Gear Out Here. I Know It Is Damn Well Super Dank Enough to Get Respect Out Here. < Passes Karma Some SoHum Chocolate Thai > :bong2: Peace Karma

- Golden Child

G

Golden_Child

Got More Power

Just Upgraded to The Sunlight Supply Inc. 50 Amp Timer Box For 8 1000w Hortilux Blues. Thinking More Of A 4/4 Split With HPS For Flowering. What Ratio Do You Think Would Be Best?

- Golden_Child

SDC10448
G

Golden_Child

Also Got 4 Great Love Machines

:cash:cash I Also Got 4 Brand New Quantum 1000w Digital Ballasts. Been Told They Were 2010 Ballast Of The Year So I Got Them. Just Trying To Upgrade To The Best Tools To Progress Forward. :cash:cash

- Golden_Child

SDC10430
SDC10428
H

hydrotran

I was wondering did these seeds ever drop? This is straight FIRE!!!

Top Bottom