Luck 7 Trimmer

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
I got an E-Mail from Heavy 16 the other day & they were talking about this New Trimmer Lucky 7 has anyone used this unit or seen it in person ?
Lucky7 ThankYou

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Thanks for this info, maybe one of the guys on here that live in CA will give it a try..:cool:

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Watched the product demo...looks like a cheap complcated version of the Twister..it is $5000.00 cheaper in cost but you can see were that $$ went on the Twister...I do like that dust collector though, snazzy..did he say its made out of birch wood?

Rent a Twister for $300-$500/24hr and power down..and if your big ballin enough to buy one $9800 bucks, step up another $4500 and get a twister....used Twisters are $7500, thats the real deal on craigslist, then just buy a new drum if ya need to and your back to new

H

HollywoodJack

Hey Tex,

Thanks for the input.

My peeps at Super-Hydroponics.com told me the Twister is a great trimmer, but it is twice as loud, no where near as gentle on the product. Its extremely heavy and hard to transport. The Lucky 7 is very light in comparison, and can be loaded onto a truck by one man. Its contained in an inconspicuous black box, with wheels. When these characteristics are taken into account, you can see how the Twister is more suited for large commercial operations (it accommodates 4 people feeding it), and the Lucky 7 is more suitable for smaller operations that are also "ballin"!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Its the dust collector that is loud as hell...there is definately no disguisin the Twister and it is a heavy ass bit of gear, no one man event....but again, that dust collector is a dead giveaway out here and it doesn't get any smaller..

Out here you can get a TwsiterII delivered, setup, picked up and cleaned for $300 bucks/24 hours, hard to beat

Top Bottom