Lucky's Medical Grow

• Thread starter I8ntLucky_UR
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

I8ntLucky_UR

Hi there, this is my current medical grow. I'm flowering 3 Jack The Ripper and 3 Sno Dawg under a 430W HPS. They just finished their 4th week of 9. I have grown these 2 strains before in my last grow. It is gr8t smoke and it offers some much needed pain relief.

My nutrients are GH Flora Series, with DNF Bloom Fortifier added last week in a soil less mix.

Luckys medical grow

Luckys medical grow 2

Luckys medical grow 3

Luckys medical grow 4

Luckys medical grow 5

Luckys medical grow 6

Luckys medical grow 7

Luckys medical grow 8

Luckys medical grow 9

R

Rolln J

very nice lucky - like the lineup - lots of trichs already - looking forward to seeing them fatten up!

S

Siksol

I have two 430w HPS actually they are more common than you think but not as much as the 400w of course. You find them alot more in budget deals or commercial HPS lights adapted to growing instead.

I

I8ntLucky_UR

very nice lucky - like the lineup - lots of trichs already - looking forward to seeing them fatten up!

Thanks for the kind words Rollin J. Now the wait for the next 5 weeks. :yawn

S

supasticky

Very nice. Can't wait until week 9! They're definitely medicinal :)

-Supa

G

ganjherbsmoke

ha yea i thought that it was just a bulb thing but my ballast says 430 right on it
lookin good bro!

I

I8ntLucky_UR

End of Week 5 Flowering

Here are some updated pics just finished week 5 flower. I have 4 more weeks to go. They are really getting frosty.

3 rd Grow 001

3 rd Grow 002

3 rd Grow 003

3 rd Grow 007

3 rd Grow 008

3 rd Grow 009

3 rd Grow 011

3 rd Grow 014

3 rd Grow 015

3 rd Grow 017

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
wow man those are looking great for week 5 can't wait to see em finish..gonna be some dank!!!do ya think that your geting them dialed in.. since the last time?

I

I8ntLucky_UR

wow man those are looking great for week 5 can't wait to see em finish..gonna be some dank!!!do ya think that your geting them dialed in.. since the last time?

Hi there burnalot. Thanks for the kind words. As far as "dialed in" goes I'm trying. LOL It's just my third grow so I'm still new to this.

I

I8ntLucky_UR

End of Week 6

Hi there I wanted to post some week 6 pics of the grow. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

I have some new seedlings going and I have a "diploid" I think. 2 sprouts out of 1 seed? Very cool looking and a Jack The Ripper "Jekyll and Hyde version.

3 rd Grow 010

3 rd Grow 011

3 rd Grow 013

3 rd Grow 018

3 rd Grow 019

3 rd Grow 006

3 rd Grow 007

3 rd Grow 008

I

I8ntLucky_UR

Mid 7th Week Flower

I pulled my plants out of the room today and flushed them with some ph'd water. I was worried with some leaf curl and did not want to have any trouble so close to finish.

Since doing this they seem better now. This is just my 3rd grow so I'm hoping it helped.

3 rd Grow 002

3 rd Grow 006

3 rd Grow 017

3 rd Grow 019

3 rd Grow 025

3 rd Grow 030

3 rd Grow 035

3 rd Grow 040

3 rd Grow 044

3 rd Grow 053

Top Bottom