Lui

• Thread starter Kootenay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kootenay

Legends Ultimate Indica (LUI)

The "LegendsUltimate Indica" is a combination of our two most favorite indica's. This F1 hybrid was mothered by a previously unreleased Ortega plant from California. The Ortega's heavy indica traits shone through with its' tight buds and extremely stoney finish. The father, a second backcross Sweet Tooth from Spice of Life Seeds, adds the sweet and pungent flavor Breeder Steve strains are know for.

Yield Indoors: 7-8 weeks
Harvest Outdoors: Late Sept

D

danny954

dam those are some nice plants bro do you have any harvest pics??

K

Kootenay

Great pictures, thanks for posting them. I cant wait to see the final product.

Peace
Koot.

K

Kootenay

Those look so deadly! I wish i had them in my vertical system right now. Great work on those my friend.

Peace
Koot.

T

Tolpan

Looking beautiful Shmokin!

A question for Kootenay:

I bought some LUI seeds about 2 years ago from s-bay and on the pack me thinks was Legends Seeds!?
Are they the same as yours?

Plants look like shmokins, but very slowly growing, not much yield and no special smell!
Only 2 from 15 seeds made it, but both were girls!

All the best Tolpan

T

thcnology

Looks like you got a nice example of the fathers side of the genetic rainbow right there, my mum was much more Ortega dom, supersquat dark green rubbery leaves, but I haven't grown this one for nearly 6 years. I was growin this one damn near when it first hit the mark. Honestly, I discontinued her because her buds were just so F'n tight it was almost impossible then to keep the mold out. Nowadays I think she just needed alot more silicate in those last four weeks. Oh well, Live and Learn! Wish i still had her around now... but Schmokin...I think you got the pheno I really wanted! Hows she smellin right now? That should be some top notch smoke...can't wait to see the finished product;)

T

thcnology

I'll try Shmoky...Potassium Silicate...ie Barricade, Silica Blast, Pro Silicate will allow a crystal matrix to develop within the growing plant tissue that protects the plant from heat stress and nutrient extremes by generating a protective silicon shield. This also deters fungal disease and reduces susceptibility to insect damage by "hardening" the plant. Pour one of these products to your plants weekly now till finish, to keep the mold away. I use Grotek, cuz it's cheap and it works, but I've used all three of the above, the only one i didn't really like is the Advanced, or Fat Mikes goopygiz in a bottle.

S

spinkus

I'm gonna be running a SOG in about 3 weeks in my other table, and was kinda worried about the mold as humidity in the bloom room is 50%. I've never had a problem with mold, but the strains i'm running this go-around are tight and chunky, and I've never used silicate.

My question is would you use the silicate from Day 1 in flower or would I wait till week 2-3 in flower when the plants start budding?

T

thcnology

I use it right from week 1 in flower all the way to the end, incrementely increasing the amount as it progresses along. 1-2 ml per gallon to start to about 5-10 ml per gallon at finish. I'd say for where your at right now drop in 5ml a gallon and see how it takes it, if no adverse affects (there shouldn't be), weekly inch it on up to finish, and that should keep the moldies away.

B

beaver39

MY EXPERIENCE......i grew one pack (12 seeds) and had 11 females..the buds were big and firm to rockhard and loaded with resin.the stalks were thick..aroma was very very light citrus.the buzz in every(11) female was really weak body stone(one month cure) and all my friends agreed,i thought it was just me..this was MY EXPERIENCE.......i bought my seeds from legends

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice...... i wonder how she would do outside? Might have to find out myself!! lol

B

beaver39

i took mine(11 siblings) from the oct 21 to 30th, could of went longer, maybe a week.they were very hardy.the latitude was 54.

B

beaver39

MY EXPERIENCE......i grew one pack (12 seeds) and had 11 females..the buds were big and firm to rockhard and loaded with resin.the stalks were thick..aroma was very very light citrus.the buzz in every(11) female was really weak body stone(one month cure) and all my friends agreed,i thought it was just me..this was MY EXPERIENCE.......i bought my seeds from legends

Top Bottom