Lumatek Attis 200w?

• Thread starter Eugenios
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Eugenios

Eugenios

I'm using a 2.3x2.3x6ft tent and this light looks amazing. Anyone who uses it or used it in the past? Thank you.

P.S. I'm a newbie at grow lights. I've heard MarsHydro TS1000, Spider Farmer 1000 and HLG 100 are also good but the Lumatek is way sexier and NOT chinese. Looking forward to hearing thoughts boooyyyyyys!!

threatco

threatco

I'm using a 2.3x2.3x6ft tent and this light looks amazing. Anyone who uses it or used it in the past? Thank you.

P.S. I'm a newbie at grow lights. I've heard MarsHydro TS1000, Spider Farmer 1000 and HLG 100 are also good but the Lumatek is way sexier and NOT chinese. Looking forward to hearing thoughts boooyyyyyys!!

Hello.

Certainly is a very pretty light with the way they decorate it.

My opinion is they are not using top of the line parts (diodes/driver) so you would get a better light for less purchasing from a Chinese manufacturer on Alibaba.

I'm sure it would be a very good light for that grow space. so definitely go ahead with it if you just don't want to buy chinese.

Just you could get more efficiency less heat better features more light intensity at a lower cost with other options.

Just my opinion. Best of luck!

Screenshot 20200622 153822 Chrome
Top Bottom