Lumatek/Sun System 2 hardware not matchin

• Thread starter R. Face
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

R. Face

Hey guys, I was doing some research and couldent find any info on this, and wanted to ask you all.

I just picked up the newest 1000w digi ballasts from Lumatek, and the product itself is just fine, as is the Sun System2 hood, but im sure im not the only grower with this combo.

Now the cord for the hood doesnt connect to the "universal" female, the Lumatek provides. So my question is, if you guys use Sun System or anything else that doesnt fit, is there a converter, so will i just have to start chopping away at a brand new ballast, possibly voiding warranty? What are your thoughts?

:damnhippie:

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
There is a 12dollar pigtail thing that adapts the Lumatek/hydrofarm hood plug configuration to work together...I have a bunch of them that I use

Tex

R

R. Face

Tex thank you for sure! a quick reply...ya I hate those hydrofarm plugs...damn near the only ones that WONT go into them lol. I thought I was screwed....do you see any diff in lumens or output due to the converter, or is it all the same? Im just trying to get this right the first time..

B

Bunz

If you buy the Lumatek ballast from SSL, it comes w/ the SSL plug.

Top Bottom