LUNG ROOM, FLIP-FLOP, ONE A.C. Help ideas, tips.

• Thread starter januaryfirst
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

januaryfirst

[ | | ]
[ | | ]
[ | | ]
[___________|_______________|___________]

I want to run two rooms sealed on a flip-flop. Can I use one a,c, in a "lung" room as well as one co2 burner? So both rooms would be pulling air through a can filter into the "lung" and recirculating back in with proper c02 levels and temp? Would the high c02 at night cause any problems? Thanks

CannabisJohn

CannabisJohn

[ | | ]
[ | | ]
[ | | ]
[___________|_______________|___________]

I want to run two rooms sealed on a flip-flop. Can I use one a,c, in a "lung" room as well as one co2 burner? So both rooms would be pulling air through a can filter into the "lung" and recirculating back in with proper c02 levels and temp? Would the high c02 at night cause any problems? Thanks

You could do but I when it's done test without plants in there a day or two to make sure you can maintain both rooms at proper temps for 1 in day and 1 in night temps.

S

Stoopid J

Maybe also put back draft preventer's on the ventilation so each room is still "sealed" when it's fans aren't running?

St. J

J

januaryfirst

My dash diagram did not work! Thanks, how big would you think the lung room would have to be? I am not really sure. Thanks!

J

januaryfirst

I was thinking of keeping the fans running 24/7 but the back draft preventer I like if there is a power outage, Amazing thanks!

J

januaryfirst

Bump

I was told that the high c02 levels going into the nightime room would screw with the growth of those plants. Does anyone know if this is true?

H

harley34

Bump

I was told that the high c02 levels going into the nightime room would screw with the growth of those plants. Does anyone know if this is true?

thats what your backdraft flange is for, so when your fans shut off the spring on the backdraft snaps shut sealing your room. is that what you meant?

G

growhard

I once ran a system exactly like this, with CO2 running 1500ppm 24/7. People told me it was bad for my plants and other BS. The only reason we put the CO2 up to 1500ppm is because that is what the earth used to be like, and plants still have the genetic blueprints to be able to consume much more than what naturally occurs. Now, if we could go back to the dinosaur days, I really don't think the CO2 levels would reduce to a third every night. In conclusion, the set up ran very well, with many happy returns.:harvest:
The 'lung room' was a walk in closet that I had to cut a hole in the wall to fit a 5 ton air handler into, connecting two 14'x14' bedrooms.
The other way to go is to have two CO2 burners with one AC with Excel's splitter, as it controls two rooms independently with one AC. $2k plus a C02 burner will get you there, but I don't see the point. The design you have works great as the warm air warms and DRIES the off room and the off room takes the stress off the AC, while your dehumidifiers should be constant anyway.
Hope this helps...

J

januaryfirst

Thank you very much it does help alot. That will save me 5+k on an A.C. Have a great day

Top Bottom