Lungcandy1xsweettooth4.

• Thread starter Danknbeans
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Danknbeans

Danknbeans

First like to thank mota rebel for letting me do this. I'm not to computer savvy so I'll have to figure out how to get my pics up here but until then here's what I'm running. I believe he is calling it rebel yell if I'm wrong please correct me mota. Cross of lung candy1xsweet tooth4. I'll be growing in organic soil indoors in a mostly water only mix with a cple of aact teas sea weed banana manna and earth juice if anything comes up. I just dropped half of them in water tonight and will put in cups tomorrow. I'll do my best to keep it updated and figure out how to put pics up before to long.

Danknbeans

Danknbeans

Thanks man I'll figure it out. Just put them in 4x4 pots. All but one had dropped to the bottom. Gona make them as loud as I can. Putting it out there like this is def gona keep me on my game:)

Danknbeans

Danknbeans

4 out of the first five I dropped have popped. The other five I put in a paper towell yesterday and they all germed and got put in dirt this morning. So far nine out of ten popped tails still waiting for the other gona be patient will post pics when they are all above dirt.

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

whew wee yeehaw yippe ki yo ki yay hope yall dont mind if i sit in on this one while i wait for space to try my next motarebel seed run.

Danknbeans

Danknbeans

Thanks goldenrod. Quick? For all the farmers. Can I not post pics from my iPad? I click on upload a file but it won't let me click on choose a file it only let's me close it back down. Do I need to transfer pics to Mac and do it from there? Anyways a little update. The first 5 I put in a shot glass are all above ground, and 3 of the five out of the paper towell broke ground last night. 8/10 so far above ground.

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

what blackberry you running danknbeans. im a great bb fan. worked on my own bb for awhile & running low on beans for it now. so im thinking of reworking my phenos to get more great bb beans. just seeing what bb phenos peeps are working with.

Danknbeans

Danknbeans

Looking good!! the 2 with the cover still on are above ground but havnt opened up yet. I should go 10/10. G.R. The only thing I know about the blackberry cut I have is that it came from so cal. I found one tiny seed in an 1/8 of blackberry from one of the dispeneries about 3 yrs ago. There a member on here that said they were doing it for the disp and all he's told me was that his cut was super stable and had no hermie issues and was dank and from so cal. I don't know if it was a hermie loose pollen or other but she is nice enough for me to put her thru hell a few times to keep her alive.

Danknbeans

Danknbeans

Dank you got em lookin real nice!;)
Thanks Mota. I'm down to seven. Three males got the chop. Wasn't thinking and did not get any pics sorry. Ill get some new pics up as soon as they're all sexed.

Danknbeans

Danknbeans

Hey mota check this out. Ive seen them grow out of it but not into it well see if it continues. In the pic of the whole plant its the branch on the right.
2013 03 26 21 28 47 647
2013 03 29 13 47 30 331
2013 03 29 13 48 39 610
2013 03 29 13 48 56 493

Top Bottom