Lush Led Vegatators -600w Mh / Nano De 1000w & Solis Tek 1000w

• Thread starter Mr.DreamBoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.DreamBoat

Mr.DreamBoat

I'm very open minded and willing to listen to any advice for major impacts as I'm still pretty green...like they say anybody can grow leaves!
I'm no better than anybody!
I've read about a year or so on the farm before joining. ( a lot of great growers! )
Been trying a few different styles which has taught me a lot. ..take me a page to explain.
But now I have enough power and space in the new spot just slowing buying equipment and making the move not to mention trying to be efficient! Ahahah
Anyways Here's to you guys and great growing times!

Mr.DreamBoat

Mr.DreamBoat

Started out using the grow box then went to the Botanicare line which I'm using now but recently started trying out other lines on specific plants using flora line 3 part , also Nector of the Gods on 2 of them. (Ak48 & Blue dream)
So hard to just choose...as you can see I like options because I'm not sure what is gonna work best for me. Still trying to maintain ppm levels....Putting in a well point soon at the new spot hoping for great water!
Like they say don't put all your eggs in one basket but at the same time try to keep it simple.

Mr.DreamBoat

Mr.DreamBoat

Current Veg.
GDP up front center!
20150126 133638

Shamus

Shamus

I've been trying to find the right height for my canopy for the Lush Dominators...what have you found works best? I added 2 1000w's this last run . These are at day 35 bunch of strains...one of my best yet.View attachment 479636

oh just about 25 feet away.. Lol

I kid kid. At least 3 feet. It's just so intense. I found certain strains seem to respond better to the spectrum. Also variegated leaves fixed themselves underneath the lush. Odd fact

Mr.DreamBoat

Mr.DreamBoat

I'll try 36" I've been varying around 30"...
I've only had them about a year.
They are Intense!

Mr.DreamBoat

Mr.DreamBoat

I had to have them in my home grow...they hold such an awesome environment when times are tough!

Mr.DreamBoat

Mr.DreamBoat

How do you keep a tread detailed but not feel like your talking about yourself to much. I hate talking about myself. Rather just read and attend the show lol

@Shamus I've found that also with the spectrum. Blue Dream did really well for me!

Mr.DreamBoat

Mr.DreamBoat

Not sure if I'm going to add the Dominators to the new setup or not. I have 3 Nano De's & 3 Solis teks ready to setup the new flower. 3 solis teks are in a 10x10 tent now in the flower room over mothers....its cold here! Probably will take down tent when i switch veg over and just run the big heaters lighys off.

Mr.DreamBoat

Mr.DreamBoat

Cone tank and Stand on the way! Can't wait to try @Capulator Bio War Tea Brew!
Who has a link to the cheapest ap 100 pump.
I have 3 Dri eaz 1200's dehumidifiers on hand. Just picked up on a deal...1 has broken control panel. ..will fix soon! :)

Putting in a well point hopefully this weekend or next! Water transferring is a bitch to get to the barn. Lol

Only been at barn 2 months. Slowly but surely setting it up!

Thanks Farm
DB

Mr.DreamBoat

Mr.DreamBoat

Please note LED flower pics are not at the barn....sorry for mixing them in!

Mr.DreamBoat

Mr.DreamBoat

All the hype about De fixtures....I'm excited to get them set up in the next couple days!
I have 3 Nanolux 1000w and 1 Gavita 1000w.. for now

Have to order and setup 5 ton ac before I add more De's
I have 32k btu to cover what I have now

Might get away adding more with air exchange where I'm at....it cold lol

Mr.DreamBoat

Mr.DreamBoat

I will setup C02 burner after 5 ton setup.
I have one over led flower now
Remember I'm in between moving...

Last edited:
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
60" centers is good. You may even get away with 72" if you have the high ceilings. Nice LED flowers Mr. Dreamboat!

Top Bottom