Luther Dogman & Friends

• Thread starter Gamrstwin36
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Hey Farmers, this your cool pebble off the shore Gamer! Testing Some Motarebel Luther Dogman. First off ECSTATIC isn't a word i'd ever use describing another MAN but Lmfao. VERY blessed to be giving the chance to test his gear. Imo his double koosh is fuckin night night buds for this guy, love that, so hopeful to find something great with Luther dogman. Also in solo cups are, Grape stomper x white, Tahoe bx and Mystery Strain.

Gonna be using Canna Coco, some mixed with perlite at bottom and top for obvious reasons. Vert Most definitely, Nutes are.

VegnBloom Dirty Version
+size
+Life
Kelplogic
Seagreen hydro
And occasional dabs of rapid start.

Trying to keep it extra simple as possible, for my body only allows soo many hour's moving around. Like as of now my neck is locked up lol. Gotta turn my whole body towards what i wanna SEE. Sucks but hey I'm ALIVE lol.
Everything will be vegged for two and a half more week's then cloned and placed in bloom. This is a perpetual situation, meds are required for the pain round here so off we go.

Feel free to display your current works, lab findings, National News,genetics, etc. I like to make all my threads ALIVE as possible. And as ALWAYS. If you see something that could benefit this disabled grunt. Let me know. Debating (Ina positive Manly Civil Manner) is welcomed. Just kick off your bullshyt shoes before entrance.

Last pics are of clones from current grow on previous thread. Btw Luther Dogman(Sensi star x chem#4)

I'll be updating these ina few hour's. Bare with me and shout out to motarebel!
Respect

Luther 001
Luther 004
Luther 005
Luther 010
Luther 008
Luther 007
Luther 006
Tnelz

Tnelz

You already know I'm strapped in. Almost wrote strapped on. Lol wtf. Anyway looking great so far! I know you will rock this bro. Pulling up a chair! Good luck!

TMB

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

You already know I'm strapped in. Almost wrote strapped on. Lol wtf. Anyway looking great so far! I know you will rock this bro. Pulling up a chair! Good luck!

TMB

Good Looking bro, gonna take nore pics those from a week ago. No strap on Lmfao, Glad to have you along for the ride brother. TMB

Power OG

Power OG

looking good brother! you know im tuned in fam! They looking good bro, gonna be a nice run. TMB

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

looking good brother! you know im tuned in fam! They looking good bro, gonna be a nice run. TMB

Nice to be surrounded by Family bro. I up potted half to these new style smart pots. They're, idk they're really small, but are the 3 gal. It's trippy so far they loving the new space . How's the NOVICANES??
Respect
TMB

Power OG

Power OG

i love those pots! i use the 5gallons ones. all is well now, i had alil fly issue, but tomorrow im up potting for veg and top
dressing with pearlite, fine grain and then brew up a batch of microibol tea and feed the good bennies help kill of anything under top dressing of pearlite! i have 2-novacaines up and 1-818 headband, and should have 2- more novacaines sprout up by tomorrow! so all is well. Much respect to you. you know the family coming thru to see how everythings going in your garden! always love what im going to see.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

i love those pots! i use the 5gallons ones. all is well now, i had alil fly issue, but tomorrow im up potting for veg and top
dressing with pearlite, fine grain and then brew up a batch of microibol tea and feed the good bennies help kill of anything under top dressing of pearlite! i have 2-novacaines up and 1-818 headband, and should have 2- more novacaines sprout up by tomorrow! so all is well. Much respect to you. you know the family coming thru to see how everythings going in your garden! always love what im going to see.

Righteous, Righteous. Im gaining strength with each new lesson being presented. Had a issue with iron. Just stop using the hvy prime till bloom ,everything turned good for my clones. So steady as she goes . I'll be Peeled for that Novicane Update. Your using the dirty right? In what dosages?
Respect!

Top Bottom