Lvbk at its best

• Thread starter GrowingINheaven
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowingINheaven

GrowingINheaven

I first met the guys from sin city at the secret cup in la. What can I say I fell I love with them. They had real genetics and a reasonable price! Not just that, I soon to find out that these guys back there gear 110%. I've been up in the mix for many many years. Learned what works well for me and have great Succsses in all category's of growing. Tis persona I placed on myself put me in a very stubborn position when I made a mistake in my own seed germination process. After consulting the the guys over at sin city they gave me there I site and turned my problem around. Not only did they help me see where I was wrong they. Reimbursed me with seeds that I killed myself with to much RH. These guys are the real deal. That's why I am going to do everything in my power to show you guys what there gear can really do! Sit back and enjoy. It's goi g to be a long ride!
Much luv

GrowingINheaven

GrowingINheaven

GrowingINheaven

GrowingINheaven

All my seeds went into Dixie cups with the bottoms slit out. Filled with light warrior. And sprayed two to threw times a day. Under t5. Five days later they look great and are outside in the greenhouse. They are now getting Lucas formula at 10% . 100% germination rate!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
those are five days above soil? :eek: Thats Vigour!!
Man... I have seedlings that are 3 weeks old that big
I guess I should toss mine.:(

Great work Bro!..Good luck!

SinCitySeeds

SinCitySeeds

Breeder
Supporter
All my seeds went into Dixie cups with the bottoms slit out. Filled with light warrior. And sprayed two to threw times a day. Under t5. Five days later they look great and are outside in the greenhouse. They are now getting Lucas formula at 10% . 100% germination rate!View attachment 321029
That's what I like to hear ! Best of luck the rest of the way man

GrowingINheaven

GrowingINheaven

Hit them a little heavy on nutes a few days ago. Topped them and stripped them. Got one male so far. He is inside begging him back out. Image

GrowingINheaven

GrowingINheaven

Ok it's time to start the logging. Two groups, male and female. each group has a number. the number represents when they showed sex ( 1 was the first to show sex, 2 was second and so on). So male #2 is the second male to show sex... Everything is logged in HERB.IQ.

Male #1 second to germinate. showed its sex a week before the others.after rubbing the stem she smells of kushy menthol. And he has medium node spacing. One of the taller ones of the bunch

Male two did not make it

Male#3 germinated sixth. Another taller one with medium node spacing. He is an agresive grower. Indica dominant leaves

Female #1 is a very agresive grower and has responded very well to topping. Very large hybrid fan leaves. Biggest of the bunch. With a softer hints of kush and menthol. With a pronounced earthy/coffee herb musk. So far she is my gem

Female #2 has responded very well to topping her nodes seem to be stretching more then #1's . Big hybrid leaves. Her smell is not attractive. , kinda like spicy baby powder.

Female #3 has not reacted as vigorously to topping as 1 and 2, but she has closer node spacing. . She smells of paint thinner, menthol and kush

That's all that have showed sex. More pics will come as the others show sex. All of these boys and girls will be cloned tonight and they will continue to flower outside! Much luv

B

Big Costa420

looking Good brother, what about the power purps , and true power OG let me know what you think those to I just bought them waiting on their arrival

GrowingINheaven

GrowingINheaven

I have not
looking Good brother, what about the power purps , and true power OG let me know what you think those to I just bought them waiting on their arrival
i have not got the pleasure to grow them but I have been eying the true power! I love all the lines sin city has! I really wanna try some of the sour line also ! I highly recommend giving them a try! I would love to see the phenos that come out! Much luv

Latest posts

Top Bottom