pk41.jpg
pk33.jpg
pk24.jpg
pk14.jpg
pk8.jpg

lets see those evil kushy pics yall got

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

The purple is all over the leaves duh!! Lol nice pics. Good to see you back aligee.! Premium member..? How much that cost ya.. ?

S

Shady Acres

"41 days. grown in heavily amended pro mix, plain water "

amended with what? lookin good

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

ya the buds dont purple up so much in my experience. A bit when you give them an excessive flush. The leaves hold most the color

true grit

true grit

ya the buds dont purple up so much in my experience. A bit when you give them an excessive flush. The leaves hold most the color

Yeah i feel that. Wonder what cut i used to smoke, cuz it was the danks purp kush and it was for sure light lavender buds all day. Never grew the LVPK, thinkin i might been puffin sr71. this one looks bubba-esque. chunky..

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Ya lots of people think its bubba. Haven't heard of the Sr71

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
Here is some purple LVPK lolhttp://i991.invalid.com/albums/af39/RedSkywalker2010/RSCN1132.jpg

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
and another thats mostly LVPK http://i991.invalid.com/albums/af39/RedSkywalker2010/DSCN1119.jpg

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

nice lookin pics red skywalker.....looks like you didnt use any boosters or something...those ladies can get a lot fatter

frosty as all get out tho

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah I just use organics and no boosters, true my yields are less but I focus mainly on resin production since its mostly buds for me heheheee. I find if I keep the temps a little low (mid 60s lights on, mid 50s lights off) and low humidity (30-35%) I get intense resin production and the glands get huge too. I still pull a wee bit over a pound under a 1000W so it's not so bad eh. Thanx fir lett'n post up on your thread bro. I love the smell, taste and buzz of this girl.

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

hell yeah RS. it seems like the bit about lower temps is very key. dude who grows most resinous/stinky herb I know says the same exact thing. shit looks chron

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
This strain so chunky! I been looking for a nice Purple Kush. The SR71 is off the hook! Search the strain guide, I'm sure it's in there. Dark as Purple Kush! I been hunting that cut for awhile. Hope she makes it to my garden someday. I would like to have both cuts. Hehehe!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Another great kush dirt,u growing some dankness great posts!
Got these as purple kush not sure exactly which one they are but i only got 2 run once then i lost the cut(regretfully) but it was some tasty grapey kush,these were tiny plants as well and sat in back corner whole grow!

03715.JPG

02923.JPG

04612.JPG

0449.JPG

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

yeah I just use organics and no boosters, true my yields are less but I focus mainly on resin production since its mostly buds for me heheheee. I find if I keep the temps a little low (mid 60s lights on, mid 50s lights off) and low humidity (30-35%) I get intense resin production and the glands get huge too. I still pull a wee bit over a pound under a 1000W so it's not so bad eh. Thanx fir lett'n post up on your thread bro. I love the smell, taste and buzz of this girl.

That's the thing though. If you have the temps a lil huh for the 3 week you can get twice the yield. The cold temps only are necessary once trick production begins.

That explains why your buds are so small.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Did 78 lights on and 68 lights on For first 3 then dropped it to 75 on and 62 off. then around week 7 turn it down a bit more.

the plants will put out twice as many bud sites with the added heat in the beginning.

Latest posts

Top Bottom