LVPK x Choc thai from hazeman

• Thread starter kinger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kinger

kinger

I was lucky enough to get some testers from hazeman and I popped 5 lvpk x choc thai and I have 3 that came up. I still have 5 to play with :) They will be grown outside with my outdoor clones. If I get a nice male maybe some pollen will fly. Thanks Hazeman !!!!!!!!
Lvpk x choc thai from hazeman
Lvpk x choc thai from hazeman 2
Lvpk x choc thai from hazeman 3
Lvpk x choc thai from hazeman 4

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I got 5/5 on my seeds. They r looking good so far. Stop by my thread soon for pics. Keep up the great work, Kinger. They should bang outside for sure!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
For sure the lvpk x choco Thai will be amazing smoke. Def gonna be some badass phenos in here. I haven't gone wrong yet with anything Hazeman has made. I'll even get random extra plants when i crack his beans. I'll pop 3 beans but 4 plants will grow....crazy shit! :)
Joking about the extra plant thing but for real every time iv pop haze's gear I usually only pop 3 and every time find something epic. Good luck with your test grow kinger, you will love these ~Smf~

kinger

kinger

2012 06 04 155724
2012 06 04 155735
2012 06 04 155741
2012 06 04 155533

Looks like I have 2 left now,I was out of town for a day and my buddy never came over to water.So when I came home one was all dried up,I gave her some water and she never perked up, Sorry hazeman :( I still have seeds to give them another try. I hope I can do them justice with these 2 have left outide.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Don't u hate when that happens. Lazy fukr! My friends have done that a few times 2 me. Best of luck with the last 2 babies. Pop the others as well, bro.

kinger

kinger

Both ended up beng male and 1 is getting chopped and another is given to a buddy . I will pop the rest of the seeds when my cabinet opens up after this round (2 weeks) so in a lil while I will try to get another chance at this strain. :D

Top Bottom