Lvpk 3
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice....my first words "uummmmm"...keep um comming..DD

Rushoe

Rushoe

Very nice man thanx for sharing the pics are they in coco or soil?What ever they are in looks like u doing them right. I got this cut to been having it for a bit like a about a year now I wanna give it a go soon and even more now after seeing this one. How long do u take her?

Rushoe

Rushoe

here is the cut I have she is small she was stuck in to corner because I wasn't planning to use it but fuck that I had been wanting to test it out so since last week she has been getting the center light of my bunk ass mother room lol.

CIMG0046
CIMG0039
the messiah

the messiah

Very nice man thanx for sharing the pics are they in coco or soil?What ever they are in looks like u doing them right. I got this cut to been having it for a bit like a about a year now I wanna give it a go soon and even more now after seeing this one. How long do u take her?
im in soil and she is done in 50 days

HashZeppelin

HashZeppelin

I do my lvpk in dwc indoors and she is done in 63 days since I stopped using a phosphorous additive. I used to pull at 52. I am getting bigger buds though.

Wonderful shots too man. very pretty.

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

She LOOKS done at 50 days. I let her go 60 and was psyched

HashZeppelin

HashZeppelin

^thanks very much amigo. i have been growing her for three years now and she is still my favorite strain. She is better than all the OG's imho.

Top Bottom