M.O.A.B.

• Thread starter Mike Hawk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

I will be adding moab to my regimen for the first time in a couple days, just a little confused on the application. It says use week 5-6, but most strains I run are 9 weekers.

So would I use it weeks 6 and 7 then flush for 2 weeks? Or weeks 7 and 8 and flush week 9?

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I will be adding moab to my regimen for the first time in a couple days, just a little confused on the application. It says use week 5-6, but most strains I run are 9 weekers.

So would I use it weeks 6 and 7 then flush for 2 weeks? Or weeks 7 and 8 and flush week 9?
That's how I do it. I hit them with MOAB for the last two weeks of CO2 depending on how long I am taking them. week 5-6 on an 8 week strain, week 6-7 on a 9 week strain.

Don't forget to cut your base in half. Are you going to be using any other bloom stimulant...or just the MOAB?

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

That's how I do it. I hit them with MOAB for the last two weeks of CO2 depending on how long I am taking them. week 5-6 on an 8 week strain, week 6-7 on a 9 week strain.

Don't forget to cut your base in half. Are you going to be using any other bloom stimulant...or just the MOAB?

Cool bro appreciate it. I will be using it with heavy 16 fire old formula.

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

Yeah I've been on that thread...great info lets see how I feel about it after this jar.

I see that a lot of people like that hh/moab combo too. Maybe I'll check it out after I finish this bottle of fire since it's watered down now...

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Yeah I've been on that thread...great info lets see how I feel about it after this jar.

I see that a lot of people like that hh/moab combo too. Maybe I'll check it out after I finish this bottle of fire since it's watered down now...
It's not so much that Bryce watered it down, he just changed the formulation. It's still super concentrated. I noticed that bud swell seems to come on a bit later with the new Fire formula.

I heard that HH is now discontinued. You can make your own, or Greenleaf nutrients makes a powdered version that works well.

kes54800

kes54800

Is it true Cannas pk 13-14 work as a hammerhead supplement too.?
Similar npk but I dont kno anything past that

Thedoorz420

Thedoorz420

M.O.A.B first week and last 2 weeks before flush. ive been using it like that last 2 crops and they have been the best crops i ever created i also use some Krazy Kelp with it helps even out the K-P ratio also ive been using hydroplex for the inbetween weeks and vitamino the first 4 weeks and main nutrient is Veg+Bloom (dirty) and i use Great White with out the M.O.A.B .i dont have to cut any of the nutrients in half when i add the m.o.a.b like i did with kool bloom.

S

SMOKE-ONE

Ive ran the hammerhead/MOAB combo, but on this run was unable to source some hammerhead so I substituted with liquid Kool bloom.Has anyone had any experience running MOAB w/liquid Kool bloom?

Latest posts

Top Bottom