M.S.T.'s GirlScoutCookies

• Thread starter M.S.T.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Hey Farmer's, I thought I would share some of the better photo's from my current grow of GSC's. I took these clones from my good friend's room the day before he flowered, on Dec 17. Roots by the 28th. Transplanted a week later. Last pics are current as of yesterday, about 4 weeks old, due for a transplant and just put under a 600w mh super blue for a couple weeks before I take clones and flower under a 1000whps. That is the story. Rest should be pretty much photo's once a week or so.
Msts girlscoutcookies 7
Msts girlscoutcookies 6

Msts girlscoutcookies 8

Most current
Msts girlscoutcookies
Msts girlscoutcookies 2
Msts girlscoutcookies 3
Msts girlscoutcookies 4
Msts girlscoutcookies 5

Enjoy! Peace!

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

2 days after transplant, all doing fairly well. Noticed a little lighter green to the inside of the new growth though, I may have bumped the nutes up a little to fast on these. Any other diagnosis?Brewing up some act now, for them to rest on for a few days. Should be fine, still growing strong.
DSCN3470
DSCN3471
DSCN3472
DSCN3473
DSCN3474
DSCN3475

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Wish I knew that b4 I cleaned them out a few days ago. Hopefully I get some nice tops on my plants. Things r looking good around here, MST. Keep on rockin', bro!

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Oh yeah I'm not joking! I think I can make a sturdier version with a 5 gallon bucket and a neoprene collar.

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Sorry for the thread jack MST! 1000 pardons.
No worries, I like the input, too bad I've cleaned most of my bottoms as well. So used to it, with the screen and my low ceiling.
Maybe you will get huge gsc top colas like waayne! I'm not sure if the tops are tiny because of genetics or that they hate direct light. Everything in the shade is twice as big as the nugs getting blasted.
I have noticed, the plants on the edge of the light are doing slightly better, maybe some shade screen if needed.

Very nice healthy GSC's. can't wait 4 the bud action
Thanks, Goo.

Wish I knew that b4 I cleaned them out a few days ago. Hopefully I get some nice tops on my plants. Things r looking good around here, MST. Keep on rockin', bro!
Right there with ya. Thanks for stoppin in.

The friend I recieved my cuts from just finished flower. He then continues to tell me of two phenotypes, from two seperate sources. One is supposed platinum GSC, with a little different profile and better yield. Now that I know, it is easy to see the diff in my room. One is more short and squat compared to the other. Time will tell wich one grows better for me or smokes better. I will try to get some photos to compare. Thanks all for peepin.

Dry nug shot of the more stretchy, (platinum) gsc.
DSCN3501
DSCN3502

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I think maybe u got the 2 mixed up the forum cut should b the stretchy 1 & the platinum cookies should b the short bigger yielding 1.. The platinum will veg super slow well the forum cut veg's mega fast.. Killer lookin nug u posted

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

I think maybe u got the 2 mixed up the forum cut should b the stretchy 1 & the platinum cookies should b the short bigger yielding 1.. The platinum will veg super slow well the forum cut veg's mega fast.. Killer lookin nug u posted
Thanks for the correction. I was confused. Got some better shots to see the difference.
These would be the platinum.
DSCN3503
DSCN3504
DSCN3506

And these the forum.
DSCN3507
DSCN3508
DSCN3510
DSCN3512

Latest posts

Top Bottom