• Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Panther

Have a great day
Mac f1 with f2 seeds 6 weeks

Oregonak

Oregonak

Hi Panther. Read up a bit on that mac a bit. She looks sickly. I mean sticky!:) Should probably pass me those beans to "dispose" of for you:)
Looking good. And a friendly welcome since you're new here.

P

Panther

Not sure how many I will get as I only pollinated 1 plant of the Pheno I liked.
Just did a good flush and seeds should be harvested in about 2 weeks.

Friendlyguy

Friendlyguy

I was just reading a closed thread cap has not been on here since a month since that threads last post.

Someone is bitching about pm and bad germ rates...gotta read more about this copycat. Hope it doesnt become crappycat
Capulator

P

Panther

I was just reading a closed thread cap has not been on here since a month since that threads last post.

Someone is bitching about pm and bad germ rates...gotta read more about this copycat. Hope it doesnt become crappycat

Friendlyguy

Friendlyguy

His last post on here was 19th of march as copycat seeds

Then march 26 hes on rollitup as capulator seeds...funny! Although it might not be him...

P

Panther

As far as germ rates and pollination troubles it was with the first cut he had. Not sure about what's going on now but no copycat I'm just a glorified 30 plus year hobbyist. I'm not selling the beans anyway. I bought a 300 pack of F1 seeds from Cap and everyone popped. The F2 seeds that have fallen off mom are looking normal like any bean would. I would rather take my chances with the stuff I have been doing then with the commercialized bullshit everyone and there brother is pollen chucking at.

Friendlyguy

Friendlyguy

Peeps must be pissed or you would have more likes and action in this thread

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

It's all hype imho. I popped a pack from the second drop and nothing but large yielders that were very prone to botrytis, not bad but nothing special. Plus got a large majority of males. Many other people have had similar claims so I know it's not just me. You bought and popped 300 MAC seeds? Pics of packs and plants? 200 males?

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

@Friendlyguy
Copycat and capulator are two completely different people. I would recommend doing some researching into both of their work, if you can find anything (note: you won't find anything of substance on copycat's work, breeding, or history). Copycat's name says it all, he s1s other people's most known work and hacks them to uneducated hype chasers at a premium. There are already many people calling him out on IG and a bunch of other crap over there. the stuff he supposedly has is also in question and it just looks like a bad deal through and through.

G gnome

G gnome

It's all hype imho. I popped a pack from the second drop and nothing but large yielders that were very prone to botrytis, not bad but nothing special. Plus got a large majority of males. Many other people have had similar claims so I know it's not just me. You bought and popped 300 MAC seeds? Pics of packs and plants? 200 males?
The mac is ferreal...im about to do a row of it....

@Thejoeybrown show em whats the business is, baby!!!

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

I’ll just leave this here. Hahah. It’s the real deal. Frostiest plant I’ve ever seen and it’s the stinkiest in the room. Hands down.
That’s not hype I have plenty of real deal strains and this one is a cut above. Period.

94015C94 1338 4D13 81F5 6836F1AD9B00
MirrorZen

MirrorZen

My Slurricane, Purple punch, Blue magoo, gg12, Pie Face, Pie Hoe, dosidos, cookies n cream, Jelly Breath, meat breath..... and Blue Dream:opps: did much better in terms of quality in the room. You must have caps cut of MAC 1, almost identical to his alien cookie f2 mom. Maybe once I get a shot at that cut, I will change my mind.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Just saw this, looks exactly like his. Very nice work man, you did her great justice.
Thanks man. I plan on doin her more justice when I flip the full row coming up soon. I took a bunch of cuts of this one for a row and a new mom and flipped it right after. It wasn’t ready for flip just wanted to get an idea how she grows. I’m itching to have a full row of this in there!

Top Bottom