• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
its incredibly slow growing, zero vigor... its almost as if the breeder intentionally killed the vigor.
it smokes like 90s dutch weed but with far less flavor.
the high is basic as fuck.
look at the resin under a loupe, its all stem no heads.
I can overlook a lot in a plant if it smokes great.
mac1 does not. it is pure internet hype.
cap is a brilliant marketer.
my regulars refuse to waste their time or space on her again.
mac1 is a meme
Over priced garbage. So much better stuff out there. Thanks for the honesty kaka.

Purepiff

Purepiff

its incredibly slow growing, zero vigor... its almost as if the breeder intentionally killed the vigor.
it smokes like 90s dutch weed but with far less flavor.
the high is basic as fuck.
look at the resin under a loupe, its all stem no heads.
I can overlook a lot in a plant if it smokes great.
mac1 does not. it is pure internet hype.
cap is a brilliant marketer.
my regulars refuse to waste their time or space on her again.
mac1 is a meme
You sound like a hater. Chill out. Here is some dep mac itnsnt indkkr its dep

IMG 6507
CutFactory1208

CutFactory1208

Nice! bro light dep is the way to go!!! The terps and I swear the size of bud I get light dep BLOWS I mean BLOWS indoor away!! That mac orange apricot tho that lady smelled so Nasty it took me for ever to figure out what it smelled like!!! until I left a pack of hamburger meat in my truck on accident and went outta town for a week!!! and if you don’t know summers in Oklahoma are hot as shit!! But when I got back and went to go do some thing for the first time and opend the door!!! shittttt I 1. Threw up a little bit in my mouth. 2. figured out how to describe the Mac OA sweeet stinky rotten meat but it had that good dank back to it it was so good!!! I crossed her with brisker og from square one genetics hoping to improve the yeild and the growth time

CutFactory1208

CutFactory1208

but seriously... it’s over hyped and expenciveeeeee even tho cap asked people not to sell it! she can be beautiful tho if grown right @Purepiff did her some justice tho good job man!!! But I usually give her as a freebie when people order kuts..

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

pretty
boof
not an improvement on any genepool.

Thats the mac1?
Thanks for the info btw. Good to know its over hyped before i go on a strain hunt.

Last edited:
bulletxs

bulletxs

This was my first harvest of Mac1, don’t want to come off as a cap hater but definitely have to agree with kaka. The smoke is meh. The high just doesn’t last. She’s very slow in veg, and for a small grower like myself who’s limited on the number of plants I can legally grow she’s just not worth keeping around. She does have great bag appeal though.
8AF2CFE2 ACE0 4FBD A994 A3321C80183E
E5492F4F 0D32 416D A317 A637D9226896

QuantumGen

QuantumGen

I
but seriously... it’s over hyped and expenciveeeeee even tho cap asked people not to sell it! she can be beautiful tho if grown right @Purepiff did her some justice tho good job man!!! But I usually give her as a freebie when people order kuts..
I Want MAC. Where can I find a list of your cuts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom