Mace's nepalese highland test grow

• Thread starter mace
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mace

mace

Got these seeds a while ago to do a test grow. The timing looked like it was going to be good, but things got real hectic in my life. Anyway, doing the grow now. Just put some beans into some cubes @ 100 ppm. Hope to see some seedlings in the next few days.

mace

mace

Hello, All. Welcome to the thread. I just took some pictures today of what are my survivors. I think 1 of the beans is lost, but ill give it another 5 days just incase. 7/8 isn't really bad, 2 popped on the 18th, 2 the 19th, and 3 today. Using Floranova @100ppm, R/O water, piranha, and super thrive too feed. The substrate is cocoa coir60% /perlite 40%. Planted 2 the other day, and the other 5 today. Used microhyza with the transplant.

Here's a picture.
IMG 2129

S

Sway

looks good mace, u harvest that cush yet? or that jillybean? i wanna see how those came out!

mace

mace

Well, all of them are looking good. I hadn't really been paying too close attention yet, and noticed a little speckling on one plant. Upon further investigation i noticed a little surprise's a trifoil. From my understanding these genetic freaks tend to be males, but who knows right? Can't wait to see how it develops.

IMG 2135

IMG 2136

IMG 2137

B

been

That tri-foliate is crazy looking Mace. It'll be interesting to see how it turns out.

Top Bottom