Machacar Grow....Winta's PE lol

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

yup im looking forward to seeing these baybees W looks like you had a party whats up with the ballons in the background partyin with the lil babies lol

winta

winta

yea man gritty showed me the way now all girls get tied up :)

Damn you are a bondage freak. That's cool though.

thanx my dude im tryin to get it in :happy

Looking great broseph!!

thanx for stoppin in bro! na no party whenever i have my son with me in the room he brings toys for the "pwants" (plants lol) to play with lol

yup im looking forward to seeing these baybees W looks like you had a party whats up with the ballons in the background partyin with the lil babies lol

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Looking damn good Winta.. whats been good wit ya!! How them White Bubbas coming?

winta

winta

thank u good sir! i just been workin hard and sleepin really lol im gonna pm u. but the white bubba is lookin right ill put some pix up in the fiesta thread after i put some mo pix in here :)

Looking damn good Winta.. whats been good wit ya!! How them White Bubbas coming?

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

awwww man W that made crack up "pwants"...god dat made me laff so hard it made my day keeep up the good work maygn peace

winta

winta

i been slackin on updates but these babies aint been slackin on me :) they both are takin off but #2 is my baby so far :inlove heres a few shots. im gettin excited :party0045:

Mach day64
Mach1 day64 a
Mach1 day64 b
Mach2 day64 a
Mach2 day64 b
nurlord

nurlord

Good work Winta! Nice Avatar too. Does anyone have any pics of this flowering? Has anyone smoked the finished product or is this an intial run for these seeds. I love me some trainwreck and I love me some cindy!

winta

winta

well bad news is these 2 were males :( i really was lovin one of them too but its cool cuz i still have more beans out the pack left :)

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Awe that is kinda of a bummer. I will be running some Mosca seeds pretty soon here. I got a pack of Dali (West coast Dawg x c99 pineapple pheno) I kinda thought of those as my version Pineapple express hehe :)! I'm sure you'll score a wicked bitch next round.

M

MTM

i cant figure out how to put up pics but i just harvested a machacar and its freaking awesome. no pineapple in the girl i got. it smelld like grape koolaid drink

Size them down one notch on your camera before loading is what I have to do,I think they have to be under 2 megs

K

kes5480

wtf...2males???ugh thats why u pop the whole pack. only time i dont pop the entire pack is if its a 20 pack.lol or if they are feminised...lol oh well

peace

Top Bottom