Mad scientist genetics

• Thread starter A.Swift
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A.Swift

A.Swift

Hey y'all, so about 2-2.5 years ago I ordered beans from mad scientist. About 2 months ago I froze / og biowared them and had a 95% take rate. I noticed that you cannot order the seeds that I have anymore from them, I'm excited to share the progress of them with y'all as my new setup is state of the art.

Has anyone ran these guys genetics before? If so how did it go?

I'm running the dream cookie that they sold at that time, cheese cake of that time, platinum cheese cake of that time, and gorilla cake.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I have seen Ice Cream Cake flowers from Mad Scientist Genetics, but I have never ran anything from them. Your room is definitely state of the art and filled with gorgeous ladies! Positive vibes...

~nugzz

A.Swift

A.Swift

I have seen Ice Cream Cake flowers from Mad Scientist Genetics, but I have never ran anything from them. Your room is definitely state of the art and filled with gorgeous ladies! Positive vibes...

~nugzz
Thank you so much! I am a perfectionist and forget that sometimes things are good, your words truly mean a great deal to me friend.

Hidd3nGr0w

Hidd3nGr0w

Looks bigger than it is (that's what she said) those are 315s and a 3 ton ac.
Let me rephrase what I said. The attention to detail and set up looks like a commercial grow. Gives the phrase "if you want something done right, do it yourself" a little deeper meaning. By the looks of the flowers you have you are doing it right!

A.Swift

A.Swift

Let me rephrase what I said. The attention to detail and set up looks like a commercial grow. Gives the phrase "if you want something done right, do it yourself" a little deeper meaning. By the looks of the flowers you have you are doing it right!

thank you so much, ive been involved in growing for 4 years. I was fortunate to come in during the peak of the medical industry, from professional athletics. Applying this attention to detail mindset, combined with seeking efficiency I was able to take from the OG's and modernize / innovate. Always listen to the old heads, there is something to be taken from everyone your never too big or too small EVER.

A.Swift

A.Swift

thank you so much, ive been involved in growing for 4 years. I was fortunate to come in during the peak of the medical industry, from professional athletics. Applying this attention to detail mindset, combined with seeking efficiency I was able to take from the OG's and modernize / innovate. Always listen to the old heads, there is something to be taken from everyone your never too big or too small EVER.

Does anyone know these guys? Been trying to re up but they're sold out for a while. Are they still pretty active?

A.Swift

A.Swift

Trich Snipes, need your guys help. They seem cloudy, but no Amber. I am wondering when to pull, I am on day 1 week 8. The strains I'm running are +/-60 days (og#18, Skywalker OG, cheesecake, dream cookie, gorilla cake, platinum cheesecake)

A recent study I was delving into said Amber is actually degraded thc and the ideal time to cut is just as Amber starts to show. I'm thinking I may be done in 5-7days I vegged CMH315 and flowered CMH315 so I had no light shock and I didn't transplant into flower. Off of my pictures I'm looking cloudy but not totally cloudy imo

IMG 20200215 100745
IMG 20200215 100753
IMG 20200215 100906
IMG 20200214 170735
916Fisherman

916Fisherman

I’m not familiar with the seed company but your ladies look fantastic lol. Goals!

A.Swift

A.Swift

I’m not familiar with the seed company but your ladies look fantastic lol. Goals!

Cop their quince cake, testing out 30%+. These guys invented the cake and boof farmers stole / claimed it. Welcome to weed, much like everyone smoking that mazar walker Claiming Luke's cut.

Kant

Kant

Hi, I went to strainly and I saw a couple of clones from madscientist and I looked up the images for the Mac 1 and the Wedding Cake clones and they were not his. What do you guys think about that.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Hi, I went to strainly and I saw a couple of clones from madscientist and I looked up the images for the Mac 1 and the Wedding Cake clones and they were not his. What do you guys think about that.
I think it happens more often than not. Seed chuckers.

Porcupine

Porcupine

Mad Scientist Genetics vends some other breeders clones than his own, he also has a full line of his own seeds. A lot of the clones he offers are Black Sheep Farm Cuts. His MAC1 and Wedding Cake (Seed Junky Cut) are legit, I have both. Don’t go through Strainly, go directly through him. Contact him there and he’ll let you know what’s up. He’s always been straight with me and done anything he could to fix any issue I’ve ever had.

Kind Regards

Latest posts

Top Bottom