mad scientist.

• Thread starter chill-dude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

chill-dude

I had a strange idea that may not work for any number of reasons.
Someone told me that the stinging nettle plant is very closley related to cannabis, I then spent a short amount of time researching this and it seems solid, but what I am wondering is if i could cross breed the nettle plant and mary jane to make a new super cold resistant strain of the lovely sticky green. has anyone tryed this? and do you think it would work? it's just an idea I have had for a few monthes, I don't mind if you think it's a dumb idea but never try never fail.

S

Sea Of Green

You've never come across a stinging nettle in real life I see. You think you're a mad scientist now? Try so much as touching one to find out what I mean. Called a stinging nettle on purpose you know? Full of all kinds of stinging goodness!

I'm glad you're willing to accept criticism atleast. Because there's just not a damn thing that makes any sense with that idea. They're not going to be able to cross breed with each other. Since they aren't closely enough related at all. No way in hell. Not to mention what kind of screwed up piece of engineering that might turn out to be. Super cold-resistant sticky bud...THAT STINGS LIKE A BEE! LITERALLY!! LIKE OUCH!!! AND MAKES YOU SWELL UP REAL GOOD AND ITCH LIKE CRAZY TOO!!!

:sign0065:

Sorry...you kinda asked for it.:evilgrin0013:

C

chill-dude

yeah safe for replying I thought I would just ask really as you know you never know. and yeah I know nettles sting, but you can eat them and become resistant to the sting, there is a guy in the uk that lives without money it's madness and he eats them. but yeah I guess I have quite a lot more reading to do and a hell of a lot more to learn! saftey and peace!

Top Bottom