Madden '09

• Thread starter koopa troopa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

koopa troopa

anyone get down? i got too high monday night, so was too lazy to wait in line at walmart. went and got it at noon today, with no line and a bunch of copies.

vikings are the shit! adrian peterson all day, he is the cash register. he will make you pay!!!

R

rounders02

what up Koopa just got my copy today also but only had a chance to play 1 game.. diggin the why the game adapt to you. Rounders

K

koopa troopa

c'mon. rounders and i can't be the only ones playing this game.

ConceptOfSleep

ConceptOfSleep

I didnt get the game yet, cuz Im a whole generation behind on my console... It just doesn't seem worth it to buy it for PS2... My buddy got it for PS3 and the game is absolutely off the hook...

The whole IQ thing definitely makes the game a lot more difficult...I tried to play one game against the comp on All-Pro and got my ass handed to me... As soon I stop spending all my cash on beans, Ill get myself a PS3 and I'll be playing that game like its goin outta style..

That bein said...In regular football smacktalk, you all gotta watch out for the Skins this year... Lamaar Landrey is gonna be fuckin up offenses left and right!!!:D

Hail to the Redskins!!!
:cool:

K

koopa troopa

laron landry? i think he is who you are thinking about. yes, he is a beast.

ConceptOfSleep

ConceptOfSleep

Haha yup... my bad Koopa... I shouldnt try to spell when Im a few shots and a multiple bongloads into the night...lol

Ever since I saw that hit he put on Alabama's QB back in college I was like Oh shit, I gotta watch this guy...The mans like a fucking machine...

I couldnt beleive the Skins actually got him...Unfortuantely our offense isnt quite up to snuff...just like every season.

But back to the game...I finally just beat my first game against the computer... I still can't beleive how much more difficult this game is. They made you stick much more to traditional football. No more 2 and 3 hail marys for 45 yard TDs... Im glad to see that they put a lot of effort in to making this years game a great deal different than it has been previous years. If only I had the cash for a PS3....

:cool:

Top Bottom