Made in my house and it feels good

• Thread starter Gmix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
I used to turn half my harvest into bubblehash

Some how I stopped doing it and just used trim probably because of moving out the large attic because it was iffy come winter and moved to a smaller room.

Yesterday I made some and it reminded me why I make it ; medicine instead of getting messed up first thing in the morning with opioids and barbiturates and still not being able to stand for 1-2 min without colasping

This morning I had one 90u joint and already I feel able to do stuff

I have the room again as I’ve a 7ft * 3.5ft for flowering

Time to go back to old and frig the opiates and barbiturates

Funny one 90u joint and the world feels alive again mad just how much pain can twist the mind if you let it

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
It’s a reference to the size of the filter or screen or whatever you wanna call it when making hash. Google and ye shall receive! LOL. When you posted, I thought, no, you’re not the only slow one here! There’s at least two of us!

Bilber

Bilber

Ummmm........4......

But I try and research in my limited time available.....

I usually use kief in what I'm smoking.....I gotta take the step in making hash......

Thank you for the post Gmix...

Toohighmyguy

Toohighmyguy

It’s a reference to the size of the filter or screen or whatever you wanna call it when making hash. Google and ye shall receive! LOL. When you posted, I thought, no, you’re not the only slow one here! There’s at least two of us!
Yeah, I thought about doing making some hash. But breaking down a nice nug. Rolling it up in a paper. Gets me to the same place 💯

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Know your number four! Too high my guy took number four when he was actually number one! Now he’s got us all fucked up! I’m so confused!

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Lol Just what the dr ordered some good old laughter.👍🙂

Funny as well that this came up today when I just took the bags out the freezer to do that 2nd run

Anyways that aside the bags I have are a 7 set

Think of a strainer with holes then one below with smaller repeat till you have the smallest size holes it’s kinda how the bags screens are.

You start of with a load of weed, ice & water in your work bag witch has bigger holes the size being called 200u then you filter it through bags with smaller holes 190u , 120u , 90u ,73u , 45u and finally the 25u

The 73u will normally be your strongest hash and the 90u a tad less

I like the 90u a lot more than the 73u sometimes tbh mostly prefer it as the 73u will land you on your butt 🤪 the 90u is still strong however I don’t wake up as groggy from the 90u as I do with the 73u

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
It always surprises me how much you can get 2nd time around I didn’t mash it and it looks a good colour enough there for a few days
The 160 I’ll put in my tea fry with it or something I tend to just put it away then make something last time I made some cakes but I put to much in and was virtually tripping wasn’t nice the next day my bum was on fire next time I’ll put less in the rest is smokeable

3145306C 621C 4DA2 8DAC FBDB2DE9F07C
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I’ve got a set of screens. Going to try some dry sifting when it gets colder. Going to have to look into the bubble hash! Doesn’t look too tough. Glad it works for you! I make butter, and then brownies! I like them strong, though!

Madbud

Madbud

Readily available at supermarkets by the coffee, @110u new. Crush dried trim, shake gently over parchment paper, don’t card or stir.
79E63F3F BE16 4058 BB82 30503FBA55D9

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
I had to read that quite a few times till I got it 😜 lol

I thought you was saying trim readily available at supermarkets I was like huh that can’t be right

I see what you mean now looks like part of a coffee machine; if it works why not

I’ve a trim bin I got for £20 I use for kief but I must admit out of them all oil kief,rosin ect I do prefer bubblehash

Still as said if it works why not it does look like a nice bit of kief and I definitely wouldn’t turn my nose up at it 🙂

Last edited:
Greenadian

Greenadian

Supporter
Hey Oldchucky, this is what I use to create super simple kief. To speed things up I add a handful of dry ice and let it run for 3 minutes. Done.
PXL 20231009 202142644

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
I know that’s not at me but that’s a load of kief 👍🙂 props brother hope you enjoy it sure you will ; I would it looks really nice and some

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Hey Oldchucky, this is what I use to create super simple kief. To speed things up I add a handful of dry ice and let it run for 3 minutes. Done. View attachment 2056026
Looks like a nice set up! If I was a few years younger, I would probably go for it. I’ve got more time on my hands than money nowadays, so will probably have to stick to the manual method! Thanks for the info though. There’s probably a lot of people out there that would be interested!

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
So has anyone tried the dry ice method with hash bags... I prefer this method will be getting dry ice soon to do a video with

Toohighmyguy

Toohighmyguy

I haven't done it by my own hands. But I witnessed the product. Awesome. My biggest problem is, when I break a bud down. It ends up in a paper. And in a few minutes. I know, no matter how many ways I manipulate these girls. I always make it to where I'm trying to get. Keep up the good work.🧐🌲✌️

Top Bottom