made my first ever order with Sannie

• Thread starter Arsenal18
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Arsenal18

Well I finally picked two strains and made my first purchase with sannie. I ended up going with extrema and jackberry, should be gettin some chemdxafghan for my freebies too. Also purchased my first tent and all as well this week. Got a dr120, lumatek 600w dimmable, 6in can fan 66, foxfarm lineup

jaredman

jaredman

Sounds good man. Will this be your first grow? you should do a log with lots of pictures. THere are so many awesome people that will give tips along the way

A

Arsenal18

This will be my first grow that I keep track of on here. I've done it at the past but wasn't in complete control of it b/c the plant was at a friends house

420king-MASSES

ya cant go wrong with sannies genetics excellent choices

A

Arsenal18

Received the seeds. There was a mistake in the order but I'm not stressin over it. He didn't send the jackberry I ordered but was given two different sets of freebees. I sent him a message on his website about the jackberry so we'll just see what happens. Either way these awesome genetics are about to get started. to start out with gonna germ 5 extrema, 5 chemdxafghaan, and 5 afghaan x nycd. Got my dr120 setup last night, gotta figure out a way to hang my light, filter, and fan and away we go. Got some ff lw and ffof mixed up in a bin and 15 pots ready. Gonna be runnin the full ff nutrient lineup as well at low doseages to begin with then see how the plants like or dislike it and go from there. Prob won't start feeding until after 1.5-2 weeks veg

Top Bottom