Made some changes for watering

• Thread starter Timbo0716
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Timbo0716

Timbo0716

I would like to thank @Aqua Man and @Frankster for the discussions they have had about coco. I just started growing in coco, coming from many soil grows. I copied the idea of a drain table from @Aqua Man 👌 and the rest was from looking at photo's of their setups. Made my first test and feed about an hour ago and all was great. At the moment I have some photo's in veg and auto's about to flower in my 4x8. Also have photo's in flower in my closet grow. Using a 27 gallon tote with water and air pump. Will be swapping out DIY halo's when I get some more coin to purchase some. Using latest version of Mega Crop.

Made some changes for watering
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I would like to thank @Aqua Man and @Frankster for the discussions they have had about coco. I just started growing in coco, coming from many soil grows. I copied the idea of a drain table from @Aqua Man 👌 and the rest was from looking at photo's of their setups. Made my first test and feed about an hour ago and all was great. At the moment I have some photo's in veg and auto's about to flower in my 4x8. Also have photo's in flower in my closet grow. Using a 27 gallon tote with water and air pump. Will be swapping out DIY halo's when I get some more coin to purchase some. Using latest version of Mega Crop.
Sweet brother. Hope it treats you well, which I'm sure it will. Found it to be very easy and great results.

Top Bottom