Madness grow

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
madness - earthy - coffee undertones fcj - well fruity i would say blueberry gum - would you suggest to low stress train 18 days into flower or no ? peace soser

Sounds dank. I have no experience with LST. I usually try to do all my plant manipulation during veg and will do my leaf pruning during flower, right when the stretch stops. . .first day of week 4.

outwest

Purpstickipunch

Purpstickipunch

Speaking of LST, have you heard of the twin towers- ahem nobody get affended either. its just a name. but yeah, I think I wanna try it, you just get two fatass colas out of it thats it but they are large and in charge. I would rather have that then all my wispy buds.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Larf sucks. Where did that name come from anyway? I should probably do so space management, but I decided pretty much at the beginning of this run that chaos was king. I'm already out of space, but this happened last run, and it all worked out OK. It didn't really stake anything until it was towards the end and the plants kind of leaned on each other in just the right way. It was more magical then Disney Land.

outwest

soserthc1

soserthc1

Hey homie! Nice thread. Look like you have some dank on your hands.. That bluberry gum sound nice!! That chem dog should be killer also.. Keep killing it homie..
thank you superog - i really appreciate all the support from you and the rest , outwest - motiv - cheese - goo -420-mal- [quote="420alldaze,

I really have no one around here i can openly talk to about my adventures and you guys are truly awesome ......Mad Respect... hope to see everyone someday soon......peace guys

Latest posts

Top Bottom