Madness!! I tell you, Pure Madness!!!

• Thread starter Freak
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Freak

Freak

Breeder
Supporter
Here are a couple shots of my keepers G-13/HP leaning pheno of Madness from Hazeman....Sweeter smell, almost like melons and fresh dirt and a little larger buds than the others in the pack. Thanks again Hazeman, Keep up the GREAT work!!!
Peace
Freak - CFSB

And she's sticky like glue, Mmmm!!
madness061.jpg
madness041.jpg
madness031.jpg
madness021.jpg
madness011.jpg

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking good, Freak! I got some of these beans in my stash. Well. My cuzn is rocking some girls in veg right now. They look Bubba Dom 2 me! Keep up the great work bro.

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

hey freak,
can u show us shots of the whole plant to give us a better idea of how she really looks please.thx.

can't wait to get a smoke report on those dude. congrats

soserthc1

soserthc1

they look really sticky - cant wait to get mine - might have to hold back awhile - i tend to get a little carried away with poppin my beans and my space lol look really nice though currently flowering mango mawi and lemon skunk - next tang dream - super lemon haze - gdp- swp64 (my first project) and gonna throw a few more lemon skunk in there to. grow girls grow...........

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hey Freak whats up homie? Lookin dank bro. Nice work putting these together Hazeman!
Mad respect to both of you. Peace.
Qq

K

kolah

Looks super. I grew G13/HP last year. I had one monster plant that put out big blue-greenish tight heavy buds. She turned out to be a good hash-thick smoke with both a body and head high. She smelled like sweet pine too. I'd grow it again for sure. I believe my strain was from Mr Nice.

Top Bottom