Madscrapper's Dr.grinspoon Adventure;

• Thread starter madscrapper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
madscrapper

madscrapper

There's things I've tried and stopped using,or used up and never replaced.some people disagree,but one product I really like is Terpinator.The stuff made my garden stink more then its ever stunk.
I also like Calmag Plus.But I'm using coco specific nutes atm so I don't need the extra cal,mag and iron.
Also,,if you never had the pleasure of using RootBetter,please give it a try.You'll be amazed imo

madscrapper

madscrapper

Looking good buddy. Are you hoping for males or females with others? Always wanted to try gdp and star killer.
Yes,,absolutely want atleast one male.star killer,gdp and skunk#1 are all reg.
I ordered the Skunk#1 with the hope that it'll be male.A nice Skunk#1 male would be one hell of a weapon for breeding.I'd love to hit a grinspoon with skunk pollen.bulk and reduced bloom time.the genes in skunk#1 are strong and it's been used for breeding for ever.Acopoco Gold would be another candidate for a cross.Star Killer too.i also popped something called North London Church Cookies. Heard good thinks.thinking about popping Black Water,God Bud,Ripped Bubba and/or Suger Black Rose.whatcha think?

box269

box269

I ordered the Skunk#1 with the hope that it'll be male.A nice Skunk#1 male would be one hell of a weapon for breeding.I'd love to hit a grinspoon with skunk pollen.bulk and reduced bloom time.the genes in skunk#1 are strong and it's been used for breeding for ever.Acopoco Gold would be another candidate for a cross.Star Killer too.i also popped something called North London Church Cookies. Heard good thinks.thinking about popping Black Water,God Bud,Ripped Bubba and/or Suger Black Rose.whatcha think?
Nice. I hope you get what your wanting. Yeah the skunk will mix well with most. You got some nice stuff going bro. Id pop that ripped bubba and black water because i wanna see them lol. I ran the grapegod. Its pretty good, super frosty. But not very dense and does not like heat.

madscrapper

madscrapper

Thank you.I've bought many types of lights,tried different brands,and my Gavita blows away everything else I've ever tried.if I needed another light tomorrow,I'd get another Gavita.I just wish I had higher ceilings so I could max out the foot print,but the light rail does the job
I'll pop the Black Water..Oldskol wanted to see that one too so I'll pop it for you guys

Srenots

Srenots

Go man go...

Top Bottom