Madscrapper's Dr.grinspoon Adventure;

• Thread starter madscrapper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
madscrapper

madscrapper

Day 7
Transplanted into a small pot of coco.sprinkled mycos on tap root and on hole she went in.First set of true leaves are started.used a diluted mix of bio root and aminos to moisten coco once she was in.I'll wait for 2nd set of true leaves before feeding with canna start,bio root and aminos.
Also sprinkled a little ewc in hole she went in.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning scrapper, lookin` good there bro. I start mine in 2 1/2" or 3" coco coir pots in Sunshine Mix #4 dirt. Got tired of damaging the tap root while planting the seeds from the paper towel method. No transplant shock, cause the pot and all go into the big pot. Simple and easy, K.I.S.S., works for me. When I bought the seeds, only feminized was available. Did you find any regular seeds ?, cause I prefer regulars myself.

madscrapper

madscrapper

Good morning scrapper, lookin` good there bro. I start mine in 2 1/2" or 3" coco coir pots in Sunshine Mix #4 dirt. Got tired of damaging the tap root while planting the seeds from the paper towel method. No transplant shock, cause the pot and all go into the big pot. Simple and easy, K.I.S.S., works for me. When I bought the seeds, only feminized was available. Did you find any regular seeds ?, cause I prefer regulars myself.
No I couldn't find reg neither.I looked too.wish I had.
I'm not a fan of the paper towel thing either.cup of water till they crack and then into a plug.once a tap root pops out I sprinkle w mycos and gently put into the coco.
Thanks for checking out my journal.don't be a stranger

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Yes,very low yeild,long flower time.tippy looking buds and smoke.very weird plant.
Always great to see you too:)
you gonna make me go and buy these bitches arent,ya,im a sucker for sativa,that one is almost ready for breeding,lmao,joke you old shit,cant wait to see this girl go,and the main thing is i will see if you got the patience to finish her,lol sativa suck for growing but ahh the beast when done,well worth it,at least i think so

madscrapper

madscrapper

you gonna make me go and buy these bitches arent,ya,im a sucker for sativa,that one is almost ready for breeding,lmao,joke you old shit,cant wait to see this girl go,and the main thing is i will see if you got the patience to finish her,lol sativa suck for growing but ahh the beast when done,well worth it,at least i think so
I'll send ya cuts when the time comes.my acopoco gold is a seedling already too.i bought that with u in mind so I'll deffeintly get u a cut of that aswell

Latest posts

Top Bottom