Madscrapper's Dr.grinspoon Adventure;

• Thread starter madscrapper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
box269

box269

You sure your ok w the gg?I feel horrible I had you waiting this long..please let me kno if the other source don't come threw soon
Its all good brotha. No big deal. Life isnt what you plan it to be. I got it yesterday. Unrooted, but still perky this morning so im sure ill get her to root. He hooked me up with a cut of one of your deep cheese x quarkel. Which is cool because i missed out on the scrapper beans. I got me that colby queef lmao.

madscrapper

madscrapper

Its all good brotha. No big deal. Life isnt what you plan it to be. I got it yesterday. Unrooted, but still perky this morning so im sure ill get her to root. He hooked me up with a cut of one of your deep cheese x quarkel. Which is cool because i missed out on the scrapper beans. I got me that colby queef lmao.
Oh cool!!that Deep Cheese x Querkle is frigging awsome.I'm gonna love seeing u rock her.I hope u get the purple pheno.either way she's fast,vigorous and produces.I'm very proud of my Querkle crosses.let me kno what u think and take some pics please when she's going strong

Top Bottom