Madscrapper's Dr.grinspoon Adventure;

• Thread starter madscrapper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
madscrapper

madscrapper

Coo doggy
Hit me up any time if u have questions on any individual crosses.the ssog x querkle is the only one I know of that had any kind of herm issues.one pheno of the ssog x q puts nanners out mid to lower plant,wk3 of bloom.but both me and inked plucked them and they never came back.not only that but the smoke was incredible. Inked said the best he's had in a long time.so it's worth it if u wanna put the effort into nanner watch

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

Hit me up any time if u have questions on any individual crosses.the ssog x querkle is the only one I know of that had any kind of herm issues.one pheno of the ssog x q puts nanners out mid to lower plant,wk3 of bloom.but both me and inked plucked them and they never came back.not only that but the smoke was incredible. Inked said the best he's had in a long time.so it's worth it if u wanna put the effort into nanner watch
I love frijoles doggy but bomb og is a nanner hunter! Lol

madscrapper

madscrapper

gonna need it sativas get tall and long legs,looks great bro,waiting to see the day she is mature
Yeah I'm prepared for her being tall,,100% sativa so I'd expect nothing less then a leggy chick.gonna make a zzTop video with her. (She got legs!)
I want to clone the piss outta her so I can send u and my other family in our group cuts..Also I wanna cross her.maybe that Skunk #1 will be a super male,,would love to use that pollen to bulk her up and shorten flower time.
My move is getting close too,so I'm gonna have to flip her right after taken cuts

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Dr. Grinspoon, I presume. When the good Dr. got too tall, I just bent her over and let her grow like that. This was at 5 foot tall.
On another note, the only plant that I had hermie was from free seeds. It was a Vale' Vale' from Rare Dankness. It may have been a hermie, but the smoke was damn good.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Yeah I'm prepared for her being tall,,100% sativa so I'd expect nothing less then a leggy chick.gonna make a zzTop video with her. (She got legs!)
I want to clone the piss outta her so I can send u and my other family in our group cuts..Also I wanna cross her.maybe that Skunk #1 will be a super male,,would love to use that pollen to bulk her up and shorten flower time.
My move is getting close too,so I'm gonna have to flip her right after taken cuts
i would really like a male of the dr. and throw in a female full moon,suposed to be mexican,jamican and columbine,that would make one hell of a cross and mind blowing

madscrapper

madscrapper

Switched from coco to a simple peat based mix.peat base,organic raised bed mix,greensand,dolimite and %30+ of perlite.
Since switching,the yellow has been going away,growth has gotten much faster.not sure where I went wrong w the coco,but im sick of all the shit regarding coco

20160428 150712

Latest posts

Top Bottom