Mag Deficiency Or.... Help!!!

• Thread starter Betico
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Betico

Betico

hey guys just noticed this as I got home today. Could anyone help me figure out what's wrong? I just moved them to 3 gal pots yesterday and they're sitting in fox farm soil. It's just started to happen on the lowest leaves. They seem to be yellowing a bit as well.

Mag deficiency or help
Mag deficiency or help 2
Betico

Betico

Also what do I need to do to get rid of the problem? If nutes... which ones should I buy as far as brand, and name of product?

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Could be over watering, what color were the roots when you transplanted.
Gh has a 3 part nute regimine that is easy to use, micro, grow, and bloom. You mix the micro into the water first and then the veg or bloom nutes, easy peasy. If you arent a new grower that waters it 3 times a day then I would say its hungry for nitrogen.

Betico

Betico

Could be over watering, what color were the roots when you transplanted.
Gh has a 3 part nute regimine that is easy to use, micro, grow, and bloom. You mix the micro into the water first and then the veg or bloom nutes, easy peasy. If you arent a new grower that waters it 3 times a day then I would say its hungry for nitrogen.
I don't water it every day, I do water every other day though I do most between watering though... could that be an issue? Wouldn't over watering make the leaves droop down though?

Could you explain how that 3 part regimens works? Is it used for every watering? I have some annoying questions I know but just want to be well informed lol.

Betico

Betico

Also... should I maybe wait it out a few days and see how it changes instead of adding nutes right away? I did just change it into some fox farm soil. It was in a 1 gal pot before on just miracle-gro (I know what a rookie lol).

LEDtentguy

LEDtentguy

Just dealt with my first spat with a severely root bound plant. Got droopy and similar looking to yours. Thought it needed water, then thought I was overwatering because droop didn't improve at all, then believe it maybe had to do with too low PH (lockout) only for the culprit to be ROOTBOUND. Maybe, your plant may be too small for that to be the issue. Good luck.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I really dont think some fax farm soil is very hot at all. Ive gotten some that seemed really mulchy, maybe theyre just hungry.

Top Bottom