Mag defiency or led light to close?

• Thread starter Dragon140237
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dragon140237

Dragon140237

Strain is member berry. I know I had my led lights to close I backed them off a week ago but getting worse just turned them down some more. First run I had no issues but I was running full strength advanced nutrients. I did 2 flushes. Watering every 2 days. Tried upping the nutes from half str to full and it seemed to not help anything. Been adding calmsg, still not fixing it. Got 4 other plants using the same nutes and no problems. This one has me stumped, usually don't ask for help but lil lost here. Thanks for any info. This is the only plant I'm having problems with out of 9 plants so far.

Mag defiency or led light to close
Mag defiency or led light to close 2
Mag defiency or led light to close 3
Dragon140237

Dragon140237

Also ph was 6.2, checked with blue lab soil ph meter. My other ones are at 5.8 and 6 ph.

Pilted

Pilted

What's humidity at? What's the ppfd at? Does she only lay down like that at the end of the day or all day long? How long has this been happening? It looks like from the color of the leaves she could use a little more nitrogen, but that wouldn't cause the droopiness which I think your referencing. It does look like light avoidance but I don't think that's it, if you could share your ppfd would be helpful

Pilted

Pilted

It looks like she is taller then the rest, you can put something under the smaller plants posts to get them up to the same level as the bigger one, to help pull the light back more and keep them all in decent light, but would.like to know what the ppfd is to see if that's the problem or not? I'm leaning more to high humidity and what's this?
Screenshot 20230626 214737

Pilted

Pilted

Yeah I looked at the pics fairly closely it might be light avoidance, all of them seem to show signs of that. On the app store there is an app called photone it is free to use for Android users (as it's still in beta) and is a paid app for iphone users, if you have Android I would download it and report back your ppfd levels. It uses your selfie camera to read the ppfd and is very helpful to help figure out the distance your light should be away from your plants. It will also answer the question of if this is light avoidance.

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
Looks like Potassium to me .. that or your over watering...

Latest posts

Top Bottom