Mag plus Grow

• Thread starter sweettoothg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sweettoothg

sweettoothg

Hi everyone,
This is my 2'nd journal on here. First was with a jumbo 180w illuminator. I have since upgraded to a 357 magplus. I've also swithed over to roots organics soil which I've heard awesome things about. I have much higher expectations this time around. I have better strains(IMO)as well. I started 6 seeds hoping for 3 nice females, but I'de be fine with 2 big girls. I popped 2 Mosca c99 bx1's, 2 sannies anesthesia, and 2 sannies KO Kush X Jackberry.

I started the annies a week late so that's why they are draggin a bit. Also regarding the annies...they seem to be purple, especially under the leaves but I don't think I've ever heard of this strain being purple. My temps have been at a constant 80 degrees without any changes. PLease feel free to chim in.
In the top photo the 2 on the left are the KO X Jackberry, the middle 2 are the C99, and the right 2 are the Annies. The bottom pic is under the leaf of the Annie.

Mag plus grow
Mag plus grow 2
ynotFOREVER

ynotFOREVER

looking good! ill def keep my eye out for your grow!
good luck!
btw, not trying to bash, but i stay away from roots organic, not because they suck, but because i think supersoils are a bit too much, doesnt give u chance to add your own stuff to the feeding, because the soil itslef is already super potent. my two cents.
i use happy frog cuz its a little lighter

sweettoothg

sweettoothg

Hey man,
Thanks for the advice on the Roots. I have the babies in happy frog with worm castings and some great white added...I am planning on transplanting into 1 gallon smart pots with the Roots and mor great white. When I switch to 12/12 the females are going into 5 gallon smart pots with more roots and more great white. I'm going to use a light compost tea of bat guano and sea bird guano as well as some humboldt nutes from time to time. we'll see what happens!

sweettoothg

sweettoothg

It seems like the whole second page to this journal got lost in the new website design. Anyways, I plan on getting some pictures up in the next day or 2. I switched to 12/12 to see how many females I got and it turned out there was only 2! Both were Mosca's C99 bx-1. I put them back in veg to get em nice and bushy since I only have 2 girls now. I have 2 distinct pheno's. 1 is short and bushy, with close internodes. The other is the opposite, lanky, spaced out internodes...I guess we'll see.

sweettoothg

sweettoothg

Ok here are the ladies...I have 11 more pots in there getting ready for the great outdoors in a few weeks....I may keep one in the tent with the c99's

sweettoothg

sweettoothg

Here are a couple more pics. I just tied down the branches to fill this tent up as much as possible with just 2 plants. The bigger plant is lush green, but the smaller bushier one seems to have some sort of deficiency. Some of the fan leaves are slightly yellow with some blotchy spots. I think it's a cal/mag problem, but if anyone has other ideas please let me know. Both plants seem to be whores when it comes to nutes so it's not that surprising I guess.

Aa
Aaaa
Medijuana

Medijuana

Try posting your issue to the Infirmary forum. You might get a faster answer there. I wish I could help, but I'm a bit too new at this, and the only issues I've run into so far are a bit of nitrogen claw and minor bleaching on a leaf that got too close to my light. You may even find your answer browsing through the infirmary (that's where I found my issues). Good luck bro!

sweettoothg

sweettoothg

Thanks for the info Medijuana...I'm pretty sure after looking through some other pics that I have a lack of cal/mag. Aside from that the plants are doing great. I flipped them 2 days ago and they have already began to stretch....These should be some big plants by the end...here's a couple more pics.

sweettoothg

sweettoothg

Here is a pic of my bigger cindy. She's gonna be a monster! 5 days since I switched to 12/12...

CA5P3R

CA5P3R

Looking pretty lush. I been having some challenges this time after a few awesome grows so totally jealous right now. Good work.

sweettoothg

sweettoothg

Hey Casper, I appreciate the kind words. I've seen a couple of your grow journals and I must say I have always been impressed by them. Sorry you've been facing some difficulties this time around. You'll end up doing good in the end I'm sure! My ladies are about 12 days into flower and they are going bannanas! I'll post up some pics around 20 days.

sweettoothg

sweettoothg

Farmerrrr
Farmerrrrr
Well, I'm at about 18 days of flower. I don't have my nice camera so these are just some crappy cell phone pics, but I wanted to share what these ladies were looking like. They are a lush dark green, seemingly reaching upward for as much light as they can get. The smells are quite amazing, grapefruit, hawaiin punch, pineapples, it's all there. I'll get some more detailed pics in a week or so. Also, for anyone that might grow mosca's c99 BX-1, they love Cal/mag, the more the merrier, and pretty much any other organic nutrient I've thrown at her. I've been bubbling the nutes for 24 hours and ph is reading about 6.2 when I feed em. nuff' talk...

Medijuana

Medijuana

You have the most beautiful houseplants! ;)

Seriously though, those are some luscious ladies there; I'm jealous.

Top Bottom